Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Skyline GT

CBFryman
10-16-2005, 04:06 PM
Went on a short cruise to Nassua over the past 3 days, while in Nassua i saw a newer Skyline GT, R-33 or 34 i think (im not a skyline nut). Wish i could have taken a picture but before the cruise i said "F-it, im not bringing a camera when ive been there like elventeen times" and then i see a car like this...not that its anything special but its out of the ordinary, even for the Bahmas where most cars are low-mid level asian sedans and tourist vans. and every rich person usually drives the Porsche or BMW or other German Vehicle.
Just Thought I'd Share.

drftk1d
10-16-2005, 04:09 PM
ive only seen 2 r34's, one was the AF race car.

i see r33's all the time

CBFryman
10-16-2005, 04:26 PM
it just said "GT" not "GT-R" and i cant find a picture of an R34 "GT" just "GT-R"...so im geussing it was an R33

-The Stig-
10-16-2005, 05:31 PM
Did it say GT on the side badges? or the Rear badges?

Even the GT-R says GT on the side badge. Only says GT-R on the front grill and rear trunk badge. For R34s and R33s.

R32's don't have a front grill badge. Only have the Trunk GT-R badge.

All three have the Red White GT badge on the front fenders though.

CBFryman
10-16-2005, 05:43 PM
i only saw it from the side as we got in a traffic jam, we went on a tour of the fort, water tower, and atlantis because it was me coursins, uncles, and grand parents first time in Nassua.
it was a dark blue (almost black) and had GT on the fender, but as i remember the spoiler looked more like an R34's. it looked completely stock and was parked out front of a strip with Macy's, Gucci, and some other store (forget the name) that sells stuff like BurBerry and Louie Vaton...and had CD hanging from the rear view.
It wasnt too far from the Del Sol, to give you an idea if youve ever been to nassau.

Add your comment to this topic!