Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Chinese GP

rapstagangsta
10-13-2005, 03:09 AM
Well, the last race of the 2005 F1 season is finally here, the Chinese GP. Last years race was a real cracker from memory, I hope this year we see more of the same. Personally I want to see Alonso and Raikkonen duke it out, one on one, which is something I haven't really seen much of. A Schumacher/Barrichello win would be nice though.

Predictions?

RallyRaider
10-16-2005, 11:46 PM
Well this year's race was anything but a cracker. Thanks to the safety cars, strategies never had a chance to play out, combine that with no chance of a clean overtaking manoeuvre and it was painful to watch.

I cannot understand how those grates were not fixed after they caused problems at the V8 Supercar round earlier in the year. It basically cost McLaren any chance of taking the Constructors Championship.

All that aside, congratulations to Renault for adding the WCC trophy to Alonso's WDC that was already in the bag. Makes for a fitting end to the season for Fernando too, finishing it off with a win.

Now what will the rules be like next year? I don't think anybody knows just yet. What a great way to run an international sport...

Add your comment to this topic!