Page updated on 09-23-2017

JGTC body

83_CELICA
10-10-2005, 03:50 PM
I was wonderin if anybody knew anything about where to find the JGTC body or a bodykit that is the exact same for the 350Z? I'm about to run into some money and wanted to do a twin turbo JGTC bodied 350Z. Any and all help would be good to find the body kit.

<SSR>David
10-10-2005, 06:12 PM
I don't think anyone makes the body kits from the JGTC 350z. I think they are one of a kind. +D I would be all over thoes body kits also, but since Im pretty sure they arn't for sell, Im looking into some full carbon fiber body kits from carbon creations. They are pretty wide and look awsome, and for a plus they are very light =D. If you got the dough ask around some manufacturers. +D They MIGHT make you one.

CivicLeader
01-15-2006, 10:46 PM
I was wonderin if anybody knew anything about where to find the JGTC body or a bodykit that is the exact same for the 350Z? I'm about to run into some money and wanted to do a twin turbo JGTC bodied 350Z. Any and all help would be good to find the body kit.

I know Top Secret has a wide body kit...
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/z33.shtml
Other than that, it's pretty custom and like said before, they're one of a kind...
Top Secret's and others are pretty much the closest you'll get...
CL

Add your comment to this topic!