Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ac$snyper...

Kuntry_Boi06
10-10-2005, 08:50 AM
i think im going to award someone with something today...
i think im gonna award ace with a big plaque that reads...
" made the most people cry " " most referrals to commit suicide " and to " spends the most time in honda forums bitching about honda's "

honda_racing101
10-10-2005, 10:21 AM
What the fuck is the point of this?

Ace doesnt BS, he always tells what you can/cant do in his special way.

The Honda forums wouldnt be the same without him, and im glad hes here.

97integrals
10-10-2005, 11:20 AM
i think im going to award someone with something today...
i think im gonna award ace with a big plaque that reads...
" made the most people cry " " most referrals to commit suicide " and to " spends the most time in honda forums bitching about honda's "
Just when I thought you couldn't possibly make a worst thread, you go and do some stupid shit like this. Did you live under power lines as a child?
Please click here for your prize (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/login.php?do=logout)

Ace$nyper
10-10-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm sorry..... please be my friend if not i'm going to start cutting.

Let me take a guess this will be locked.

Thanks for the kinds words folks.

Just to make this even more fun i'm not even going to go on my near famous ownage sprees with you.

I'll instead just be humble and polite. I'd like to say sure I tell it as it is does that make me win most loved awards not always. I have the respect of most all the members, who have come to see other then my no b/s approach to life i'm quite versed in hondas and the few have met me or know me in person seem to think i'm a nice person.

I might be a bit rough around the edges for some, but i'm far from a troll anyone who says that has a case of envy or maybe even earned a verbal lashing from me and is still sore. Not everyone likes me but thats fine i'm sure you can find loads of other people who would be happy to help you, it's no skin off my back.

So where is my award I need something to hang next to my Chase Utley poster. Alas to be a Phillies fan ..

snowman2005
10-10-2005, 11:58 AM
What the fuck is the point of this?

Ace doesnt BS, he always tells what you can/cant do in his special way.

The Honda forums wouldnt be the same without him, and im glad hes here.
:1: . he gives out alot more help and accurate info then alot of people that post on this forum.

GScivic7
10-10-2005, 01:55 PM
ace is my bitch...that is all

iVteC_PoWeR
10-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Ace is a nice guy who helps around a lot...what has he done to you?

civicHBsi91
10-10-2005, 02:46 PM
pfff ace is a wanna be me!

j/k hes cool no bullshit!

eckoman_pdx
10-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Ace is a nice guy, and he knows a lot about hondas. He gives out some good advice when it comes to them, and he tries to keep it acciurate and truthful. If's he's not sure He'll tell you. He my not tell you what you want to hear, how you want to here it, but it tells it like it is.

So he tells it in his own way...big deal...this is still no excuse to create a thread with the sole intent of flaming him or trying to make look bad. If you have issues with him, take it to pm's, but keep it out of here.

Kuntry_Boi06, do not create a thread with the sole purpose of flaming and insulting a member.

Add your comment to this topic!