need help deciding which car

shaun1982
10-08-2005, 11:31 PM
hey guys i have a 94 civic sedan d16y vtec auto.

and im gonna give the car to my sister and get another car
i am only getting auto, i dont really care about performance as much, as long as its more powerful than my current civic.

with the price limit i have, the only cars i am looking at are

1994-1998 integra gsi (LS) auto
1992-1996 prelude si auto. h23 engine,
1996 -1999 civic coupe d16 vtec

which one, i like the civic coupe cause of the bubbly shape, but its the same engine as mine, but i would get it

the integra i love, the interior and the lift back i am really going for.

the prelude mainly cause its more powerful out of the 3, here in australia, i can get the preludes with the h22vtec engine in it and in auto, but is it risky, cause u usually cant get preludes with vtec in auto in the 4th gen, the 5th gen preludes they come with vtec and auto but not the 4th gens, are they imported and is it reliable.

and with the prelude, it looks really heavy and one thing wy i dont want it, its cause, its longer then the civic and integra at the front, and i am short so it might be hard for me to see.

i drive my brothers 93 celica, and is similar in length, so maybe i might be alright,

but what do u guys think, what would u get and y, remember in auto,

the only thing ill do to it is put rims, id put 16" on the integra and civic and 17" on the prelude. maybe lower it if i have to and just add a k&n filter but nothing else,

shaun1982
10-08-2005, 11:34 PM
the prelude looks really solid and more safe, but cause im used to the civic which is more light and nimble, the integra would prob suit me more,

RSX-S777
10-10-2005, 06:38 PM
You worry too much. You can't go wrong with any of those cars. All reliable and fun to drive.

Personally, I'd go with the Lude. But since you aren't buying based solely on performance, get the one you like the looks of and feel most comfortable in. You really have nothing to worry about with any of these cars as long as they were well maintained. My brother has a 98 Teg and loves it- no problems at all and he beats on that thing...

Add your comment to this topic!