Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Update on the car

flyinMKIV
10-06-2005, 11:13 AM
The bottom end has been rebuilt with weisco pistons (bored over) and eagle rods. The head has been ported and pollished. A boostlogic upgraded auto tranny has been put in with a 3800 stall torque converter. The AEM stand alone has replaced the factory ecu. A GT42 turbo has been dropped onto a set of HKS headers. Completely new fuel system has been added with 1000cc fuel injectors with 2 walboro 255s and the stock 260 pump that sit in the tank. The Greddy 3 row front mount will be going back in, with a new Koyo radiator. A Roll bar has been added to the set of racing harnesses that go over the factory seats which have carbon fiber looking material in the middle of the seat. The valve covers, intake manifold, turbo, IC piping, and the Intercooler have been pollished as well. The plastic valve cover has been painted for a little more color under the hood. And a new set of 18 inch Volk te-37's have been replaced with the old set of wheels with 265-35zr-18's in the front and 295-35zr-18's in the back. I'm sure there's more to list but at the moment I can't remember. I'll post more as it gets closer to running. Should be in a few weeks. Will put pics up when I can.

projectsupramk3
10-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Sounds like it's going be a great Supra, can't wait to see some pics. :bigthumb:

Yellow 13
10-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Someones got $

flyinMKIV
10-11-2005, 06:12 PM
It should be running in about 3 weeks or so. Project, I didn't know we lived that close to each other. We'll have to meet up sometime. I'll check supraforums and see when the next meet comes around that's somewhat close.

Add your comment to this topic!