Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

60ft still sucks...improved my 1/8th a good bit though

Slowprocess
10-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Well, made it back to the track Saturday. Nothing special by any means, but I'm still having so much trouble on my launch. Every time I try to launch stalling up to 1000, I get a stupid amount of tire spin. My best time came off of a dead still launch with the nitrous on a 3400rpm pill to 6400rpm. All passes were made against a new model Lightning(pullies, tune, blah, blah). Anyway....best I could muster up...
60ft- 1.92(spinning some)
1/8th- 7.60
mph- 91.7
I'm looking forward to hitting the 1/4 back again, because I know the truck is pulling harder up top. Hopefully with the new slick setup I can get my 60ft down to respectable numbers and we'll see where it is then.

I did get one vid though. It was of my last pass against the L. He hooks hard and you can hear me feathering it out of the hole(open cutouts :biggrin: ). Then I finally get enough traction to go WO, and the truck screams to life and runs him down in the 1/8th. Good stuff and he knew he had me(we had flipped a coin for the better lane....I lost the flip.) I'll try to get that up soon. The truck sounds unreal with the cutouts open and the shot of nitrous. If I could just stick the biatch.

bad360rt
10-05-2005, 01:12 AM
Definitely gonna need a good slick to spray out of the hole. 7.60 isn't bad tho, that's good for around an 11.8 or so. With a full launch I think you'll see that drop considerably. Nice kill on the Lightning, keep it up! :D

Add your comment to this topic!