Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Interested in making an easy 75$ bucks...

krissybare
10-03-2005, 11:08 AM
Yes, its for real... Hopefully it is ok for me to post this in here.

I work for ISG, we are an impartial 3rd party who handles the buybacks for the manufacturers, usually ones that fall under the Lemon Law... Anyway, we are needing people in the NE, especially in NY who would like to make some money as a Transfer Agent for us. It is contract work and on a case by case basis, so its great for students, stay at home moms.. whatever. Once the buyback has been negotiated, we need someone in the are the meet the customer at the dealership and have them sign the final paperwork. Its the usual things, title, odometer.. etc... Also, check the vehicle for major damage, broken glass, large dents. No mechanical inspections...

This pays 75$ per case plus mileage if it is over 50. In the areas that we dol not have many agent, there is an opportunity to make a bit of cash.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions, and hope I am not stepping on toes in this forum. I have had a lot of luck with the boards I normally troll, but thought I would take a chance and branch out.

If you have made it this far, thanks for reading this! PM me for details, or to tell me I am nuts.. whatever

kristen

fredjacksonsan
10-11-2005, 07:35 AM
Sounds ok, but I'm in the Richmond, VA area. Got any work down this way?

Add your comment to this topic!