Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Kicker

Chevy4life1985
10-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Hey. I had a complete kicker system in my first car. When i say complete i mean component up front 6x9 in rear. 2 amps - one 4-channel and one 2-channel. and 2 S12L7. Anyway my question was I like the sound of the system however is their anything that will be louder and crisper sounding? Open to any suggestions.

GSteg
10-09-2005, 02:09 AM
There are a billion combinations out there. How much you want to spend and what kind of setup you want will be the big factors.

The question you ask is about the same vagueness as:

"I have a chevy impala, are there any other cars out there that is faster?"

')

pimprolla112
10-09-2005, 12:37 PM
Just to let you know that kicker isnt really a high sq company, there geared more towards spl that and your system might not have the same components as far as speakers and subs.

Look into
reaudio, adire audio, ascendant audio, CDT, incriminator audio, elemental designs, eclipse and sound splinter. Like i said earlier you might have to look into diferent brads for speakers, subs, and amps only because some companies make great subs and great speakers but then theres another company that make better speakers or better amps so it all in what your after. Give more of an idea of what your after because most of those brands are more sq than spl but they do have a level of spl.

Add your comment to this topic!