Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Recommend Media Mix for P/E upgrades and postage costs..!!

mickbench
09-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Media Mix is cheap for shipping P/E and CF decals to the UK. Only charged me £1.75 airmail for SMS Subaru Impreza WRC 99 P/E sets and some SMS CF Decals, if I'd known that I would have just ordered my Honda P/E sets and Ford Focus WRC sets from Media Mix as well..

I just thought the shipping would be so high from singapore, it would be cheaper to buy them from grandprixmodels.co.uk seeing as I’m in the UK. I was wrong.. Very wrong. Shame I’ve made the order for the Honda and focus parts now. At the rate they ship out, I might never get the Honda RA 272 completed, and the Focus will never get started.. I've started to buy uprade parts now for all my kits, as I'm no longing buying kits, I've got enough so was looking for a decent P/E supplier, tried grandprixmodels, too slow I'll let you all know how media mix fair, so far goods are in stock and shipping was cheap..!!

Next model – Ford Focus WRC, subject to getting upgrade parts, so subject to change to a Subaru WRC 99 instead.. I bet the subaru parts get here sooner...!!

Oh, and I can FULLY recommend F1 specialties as well. VERY fast shipping, and nice to deal with.

Spitfire7
09-28-2005, 02:59 PM
I think that's just down to their system of basing postage costs on weight of the items. P/E sets and decals don't weigh a lot, but if you'd ordered a kit from them it would have cost a bit more.

Vric
09-28-2005, 03:33 PM
I ordered a sheet of decal from them, and it costed me less than 2$ of shipping. Got it in a week.

The shipping for small item is very good. But for kits, it's same as HLJ or 1999.

freakray
09-28-2005, 04:28 PM
Eric is correct, if you're only shipping detailing supplies, they are extremely reasonable, for kits they are no different to anyone else.

I've ordered from MediaMix a lot, never a complaint and always very fast shipping!

hrmodeler
09-29-2005, 01:35 AM
I ordered some part from Wong yesterday and they are shipped same day.
I recommend Media Mix as one of the best online shops.

Hiroboy
09-29-2005, 02:55 AM
I recommend Media Mix as one of the best online shops.
^ I agree

stryfe101
09-29-2005, 10:03 AM
^ I agree

I'll third that, I ordered some Renaissance jongbloed resin rims from them a while back, and when I got them one rim was bent all out of shape, I emailed them and sent them some pics and a few weeks ago I got a full set of 4 replacements, free. They do provide great service...i've been pleased with my 3 orders from them.

Gray

robrex
09-29-2005, 04:39 PM
^ I agree

Yep, I'll agree with that too!

Add your comment to this topic!