Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

help save two supras

as_rafi
09-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Hey guys i am a supra lover and i hadn't owned one untill three months ago. I came across someone selling a 92 5 spd supra and an amazing 87 5spd turbo t-top. The turbo runs and the 92 will run with alittle help with starter fluid. I bought them both for $3200 hoping to fix them up with a freind who had experience and offered me a place to keep them b/c i live in buckhead and had nowhere to work on them. Unfortunatley this so called freind ended up with a very bad drug problem and he neglected to tell me this and he also left my supras on the side of a busy road. They both got towed away a week ago and i found this out by the notice i got today. I am out of money and i am afraid the tow company will be keeping these gorgous cars. I am asking for help to see if anyone would be interested in giving these cars a good home because it will kill me if this towing company gets them. I am asking 1500 or best offer as soon as possible. Please e-mail me at as_rafi@hotmail.com Once again $1,500.00 for 2 toyota supras 1992 5spd non turbo and 1987 T-TOP 5spd turbo both are blue and both need a good home soon because they are stuck in a wrecker yard . Please help!!!!!

Add your comment to this topic!