Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

performance

92pontiacbonny
09-22-2005, 07:47 PM
can sumone give me the stats on this car, preferablly the 85, thanks

peter i
09-26-2005, 05:44 PM
WHich model that you want ?

LP5000QV
In 1985 the engine was improved again, bored and stroked to 5.2 L and given four valves per cylinder (quattrovalvole in Italian). The carburetors were moved from the sides to the top of the engine for better breathing - unfortunately this created a hump on the engine deck, reducing the already poor rear visibility to almost nothing. Some body panels were also replaced by Kevlar.

For the first time, a US specification model was produced by the factory, with styling changes to allow bumpers to Federal standards.

92pontiacbonny
09-28-2005, 01:40 PM
WHich model that you want ?

LP5000QV
In 1985 the engine was improved again, bored and stroked to 5.2 L and given four valves per cylinder (quattrovalvole in Italian). The carburetors were moved from the sides to the top of the engine for better breathing - unfortunately this created a hump on the engine deck, reducing the already poor rear visibility to almost nothing. Some body panels were also replaced by Kevlar.

For the first time, a US specification model was produced by the factory, with styling changes to allow bumpers to Federal standards.

cool dude thanx, all i wanted was sum info on 1, cuz i dont remember if i said it but this is a dream car for me (1985 Lamborghini Countach) and it always has been, evr sice i got into cars, and rite now im tryin to do alot of research on them so i can get to know them alot, so i really appreciate this

Add your comment to this topic!