Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

More crackead cops

super 96 accord
05-13-2002, 04:25 PM
Ok, since everyone else is telling their stories I'll throw my most recent encounter out there too.

My friend and I were leaving my apartment and both of our cars were parked out in the street. As we sat down in our cars, a cop came up the street coming from the direction our cars were facing. He put on his brakes as he was passing us and turned into the street right behind us, which is a dead end. Well I figured he was about to come back out onto the street behind us right as we were taking off, so I was like "I'm not that stupid". I got out of my car and waited for about 5 minutes and was back at my friends car talking to him. The cop must have been just sitting up the little side street waiting for us to drive by him. So anyways, we decided to just go up the street the wrong way we needed to so he wouldn't even see us drive by him on the side street. Well as soon as we get going and got around the bend, BAM! two other cop cars are flying around the bend and make U-turns after me and my friend. So now all I was thinking of was if they were only going to pull him over (he was behind me) or get both us because it's only obvious they were going to pull at least one of us over for something. Luckily they only stopped him. He called me on my celly a couple minutes later, guess what they got him for??? anybody?? exhaust? nope too low maybe?? nope

freakin following too close!! We were going 15MPH!!!!!!!!!!! I think I even saw an old man w/a walker pass us for cryin out loud. At least they didn't give him a ticket but sheesh, c'mon!!

RedY2KCivic
05-13-2002, 04:44 PM
damn, at least he didn't get a ticket though. Which apartments do you live in? I swear, there's something up with the Sac Valley cops lately, I have no clue what's going on, but it's really starting to get on my nerves...

emadboy200
05-14-2002, 09:34 AM
I officially proclaim the cops in northern cali dicks.

Melt
06-14-2002, 01:19 PM
true that, I was on I-80 near Vacaville one time and I was in the fast lane doing about 85 when all of a sudden I see a cop. But do they pull me over, the car going the fastest? No, they pull over the type-r behind me.

Add your comment to this topic!