Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

£2000 to spend.......

Babygurlstacey
09-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey everyone. Im new on here but I have just got bought my first car (Corsa SXI 1.2i 16V) from my parents. I was allowd upto £7000 but we bought the car for £5000. Im not sure if you can see the pics of it or not but its already pretty modified and i was wondering what to spend the £2000 on. Ive already been bought my personalized number plates and Im getting that new blutooth cd player for christmas and Im running outa ideas too spend it on. What do you all think?

Thanx
Stacey x

pates
04-14-2006, 08:54 AM
get a sweet sound system and nice 18" rims! then save the rest and spend it on something nice (other than ur car)

I'v got the 1.2 SXI too, i love it nd been drivin it for a year now

corsab1999
05-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Hey everyone. Im new on here but I have just got bought my first car (Corsa SXI 1.2i 16V) from my parents. I was allowd upto £7000 but we bought the car for £5000. Im not sure if you can see the pics of it or not but its already pretty modified and i was wondering what to spend the £2000 on. Ive already been bought my personalized number plates and Im getting that new blutooth cd player for christmas and Im running outa ideas too spend it on. What do you all think?

Thanx
Stacey x

Hey stacey . windows tinted ?? angel eyes ??? spoiler?? alarm?? thers loads to do to corsa's is it a corsa b or corsa c . i have a corsa b sxi 16V 1.2 silver in the process of doing mine up .

Add your comment to this topic!