Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What could I do for 6 grand???

avw0516
09-07-2005, 07:25 PM
If anyone has read my previous thread then you will know what i'm getting at...if not don't worry about it. If I sold my 12 sec tsi for 6 grand what could I make a honda run (including the purchase price) Just curious guys. Please don't start ripping me for something...seriously

Schister66
09-08-2005, 09:52 AM
A cx hatch shell and then add a built and turboed b18c1 (GSR. That'll be fast. I have a friend that has a 95(??) hatchie that he bought for $600 and the he did a mini me swap on the engine. All told i think he has about $3000 into it. It runs fine, looks alright and is decently fast. For another $3000 you could easily make it faster.

iVteC_PoWeR
09-09-2005, 03:55 PM
OK I remember the last thread you made. 6 grand in a honda can be made fast. Depends what kind of car do you want? If it were me here what I would do with 6 grand:
1) Get a CRX HF
2) B20b swap
3) Slap a vtec head on with rebuild parts
4) Exterior work
And thats basically it maybe that might add up to 6 grand could be more could be less but thats the first thing I would do. As for the exterior part(BETTER NOT TAKE MY IDEA) I want JDM CRX conversion and a white paint job and JDM CTR EK rims. Thats just what I would do personally people have their own opinions.

Add your comment to this topic!