Chevy's new HHR Pickup conversion slammed on 20's & completely shaved

pimpjuice225
09-05-2005, 10:40 PM
This is Chevrolet's new retro-styled crossover SUV. It is styled after the 1949 Chevy Suburban. I think that the highlight of this chop is the pickup conversion. This is my first pick-up conversion so don't go too hard on me. A ton of work went into it. The front door had to be shorteded, the rear door had to be shortened and the rear fender flare had to be moved off of the backdoor and farther back into the bed. I had to pratically made everything between the rear fender flare and the rear door. Anyway, just let me know what you think about it!

Before:
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/97/383sm6oz.jpg

After:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4426/383psdsm8is.jpg

Mods:
1. Converted from a crossover SUV to a crossover full-cab pickup
2. Stole a inner bed liner from an F-150
3. Shaved door handles, gas cap, and front and rear signal lights
4. Slammed and fitted with the 20" wheels
5. Inserted chrome in the factory runningboard
6. Mirror-tinted the windows

MonsterBengt
09-06-2005, 02:03 PM
lol u still dont get it, if u wanna mess up a car, mess up some boring jap car nobody cares bout anyways, leave the cool brands be

69charger426
09-06-2005, 08:28 PM
that looks cool better then it did before

Zachp911
09-06-2005, 08:40 PM
I think the truck in general is an ugly POS. :thumbsdow

southstylestang
09-06-2005, 11:05 PM
i think it looks better then b4. rims look a lil blurry but they work. it just looks like they are textured rims. good job on body work. could use a differant color tho.

pimpjuice225
09-07-2005, 12:54 AM
lol u still dont get it, if u wanna mess up a car, mess up some boring jap car nobody cares bout anyways, leave the cool brands be

not you again.. I'm just gonna quote myself from the last thread, cause that's all you're doing and it's not doing any good..

I don't go around starting mess with nobody on automotive forums just because I think that their chopped cadillac looks like shit with it's racing rims and spoiler and body kit. That's his taste and I'm gonna respect his skills in photoshop for what it's worth. Like how good the bodykit fits on there. If it's that serious I just wouldn't post to the thread!I'm going to be me with my style in car customization and you can't do nothin but respect that.

KustmAce
09-07-2005, 12:33 PM

If you wanna mess up a forum, go to some other one and leave the cool ones be. Ass.

frozen_Joth
09-08-2005, 05:48 PM
The paint looks off and the rims are blurry. Other than those 2 minor things I think it's a damn good chop. Creative and done with talent.

Jrmafia24
09-11-2005, 11:05 PM
man...i dont care wut everyone sais

but damn this is sick

look better than orignal..they should make it a truck

Add your comment to this topic!