Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Abs Module Team Up Guys.

lodownlv
09-04-2005, 05:49 AM
I want to post this message and just say that ive contacted VW and they said that they havent herd anything about the abs module and that they need for more people to call in and report the issue. I have called them and they said that dont know about the abs module problem but when i took my car to the dealer, they told me that they have soo many of these cars a4 and passat come in with no com to the abs module. WE All neeed to call them and get a case number and go forward with this issue. Everyone call and get a case number and we are going to post are case numbers here and forward it all to vw I will fax are thread and email it to VW and Audi. THey said their is no issue. Lets make it one because IT IS A BIG ONE. LETS HELP EACH OTHER OUT GUYS AND GET THESE GUYS TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE, AND GET ARE ABS MODULES WORKING ONCE AND FOR ALL!

lodownlv
09-04-2005, 05:50 AM
VOLKSWAGEN PHONE NUMBER
800-DRIVE VW Toll free: 800-822-8987 Fax: 248-340-4660

lodownlv
09-04-2005, 05:59 AM
same part in these cars
Monday March 18 2002

Volkswagen has recalled an unspecified number of Golf, Bora and Beetle cars sold in Australia to fix a problem with the anti-lock brakes (ABS).

Volkswagen has recalled an unspecified number of Golf, Bora and Beetle cars sold in Australia to fix a problem with the anti-lock brakes (ABS).
The company said it was possible that individual components of the ABS control unit might overheat due to an electrical fault.

In isolated cases this could lead to scorching damage to the ABS unit.

"Under this condition the ABS may fail to function properly," Volkswagen said.

"However, the standard braking system will continue to function normally."advertisement

advertisement

The company said owners were being contacted to have the ABS unit inspected and replaced, if necessary.

The cars affected were manufactured between March 2001 and September 2001.

Report Post | IP: Logged

Add your comment to this topic!