Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I have found the holy grail

puffyrs
08-31-2005, 02:17 PM
After many years I have found a Modelers Lancia Delta S4.
This is a great kit with lots of parts.
I have never seen the kit close up, it is really good
The only problem is that the kit is worth more unmade.
So I may have to sell it.
Please look at the photos and see my web site.
I will be trying to get more Modelers models + other rare and obsolete models.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/puffyrs/model.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/puffyrs/modeldecals.jpg

web site
classic rally car detail photos (http://www.piczo.com/classicrallymodels?g=16453804&cr=1&rfm=y)

wouter1981
08-31-2005, 02:22 PM
I don't get it... after years of searching you finnaly got this kit... and you want to sell it bewause it's worth more unmade? That's silly. You should make this car and every little bit of possible effort in it!! Don't just waste al those years of looking for make some dollars profit!

freakray
08-31-2005, 02:34 PM
puffyrs....you're a strange character.

puffyrs
08-31-2005, 02:45 PM
I don't get it... after years of searching you finnaly got this kit... and you want to sell it bewause it's worth more unmade? That's silly. You should make this car and every little bit of possible effort in it!! Don't just waste al those years of looking for make some dollars profit!

I know it does not make sense but I get enjoyment out of find rare obsolete models, it is abit sad.
I do also have a Lancia S4 made by Ken in Japan that has a few parts out of a Modelers S4, I will be making that one soon.

robrex
08-31-2005, 03:25 PM
I tried bidding on one of these a while ago on ebay.....it got too expensive unfortunately.
Build it.....go on!!!!!!

Spitfire7
08-31-2005, 06:17 PM
I tried bidding on one of these a while ago on ebay.....it got too expensive unfortunately.
Me too. Went for around £150, waaay too much for me to spend on a model. But if you have it, then I think you should go ahead build it
:smile:

I still hope that Hasegawa will produce one in plastic after all of the other Lancia's they've produced :uhoh:

Technoman
08-31-2005, 10:43 PM
It is a beautiful subject, I too hope that Hasegawa decide to make this, they would do a great job on it.

I think you should build it if you like it..

If you do decide to sell it though, let me know..

Sticky Fingers
09-01-2005, 02:57 AM
You simply MUST build this kit. Sure you'll get good money if you sell it - but you'll regret it.... you KNOW you will.

blubaja
09-01-2005, 11:10 AM
He's like Indiana Jones of modelling. That kit belongs in a museum If you want it as a kit, why don't you get it copy casted into resin? But then that wouldn't make THAT origional that rare anymore. Just BUILD it!!!

exhaust smoke
09-03-2005, 04:22 PM
I'm with the others. Why spend all your effort looking for a 'dream' kit, then getting the rare opportunity to own one...only to sell it?? :confused: :screwy:

I have been after a Studio 27 Ferrari F399 for ages! If I ever got the chance to buy one, there is no way in hell I will sell it!!

Live the dream and build it!!

sjelic
09-05-2005, 03:07 AM
I know if I ever lay my hands on this one I would only give it away if someone would give me real one for it :D

Add your comment to this topic!