Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Will make Custom parts!!!--need ideas!

Maxrev
08-30-2005, 06:41 PM
Maxrev Motorsports mainstay is custom turbos for just about anything...unfortunately cheap kits from overseas have pretty much killed the market. (equal length headers are a pain to make and we dont want to have to work for free! :banghead: ) As a result we are shifting to new products but we need everyones help. We have a few products already in production for the 70's Z-cars like brass or delren shifter bushings, solid billet diff mounts, solid billet motor and tranny mounts, camber correction kits, etc... We would like some input as to what everyone needs for thier 510's. I know some of the performance parts are getting hard to find so here is your chance to to suggest what you want. Its a pretty good bet we can make it. We have built everything from Custom Viper intake manifolds to Billet dry sump pans for 280 z's. WE ARE NOT TRYING TO SELL YOU SOMETHING!!! (yet :iceslolan ) But we would be interested in developing any part if enough people are interested. Here is your chance to get that special part made that you have always wanted or thought might be a good idea! Let er rip!

Xander_42
10-17-2005, 01:06 AM
Well since nobody else is replying to this I guess I will, I'll throw some ideas out, some ideas that I've been kicking around in my head (ouch).
1: rear adjustable coiovers: I know people make them but.. or make some of them work, but it would be nice to get some rear coilovers that were the full system, and were purpose built for 510s
2: A kit to put 240Z rack and pinion steering on a 510, that will look professional, and not like a crappy hack job.
3: Stronger half shafts, maybe stronger ones that are shortened to work with bigger diffs like 240Z diffs.
4: A cheapER LSD for 240Z diffs.
5: a kit to put good disk brakes on the back preferably using cheap OEm calipers off some other Nissan, and a kit to install some other kind of parking brake handle that will work with the aforementioned disk brakes.

I don't even nkow if these are possible, or if they would sell, but I just thought I'd throw out some ideas, and maybe get the ball rolling on this post.

Oh..and MaxRev, thanks for the offer...mmm...custom parts to my specs...

Add your comment to this topic!