Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Don't Buy From Importridez.com

hondajigga
05-06-2002, 12:50 PM
Just want to let everyone one know not to deal with Importridez.com. They sell mostly swaps on eBay. Do not buy anything from James or anyone else at Importridez.com. I tried to buy a b16a swap from him and waited two months after sending him money to get any kind of awnser on when i would be getting the swap. At first he was cool but then he ignored all of my emails and phone calls. The guy had a butt load of my money and wouldn't even return my calls. And then every once and a while he would just feed me an email with some bullshit how the my motor was stuck in customs in CAL. Then finally after two months i recieved a call from the guy who imports his motors. Seems that my motor was not in customs but never even got on US shores. I also found out that james sold me a motor knowing that it would be a while till my motor would get here, even after he said the motor would be shipped as some as he got payment. I cancel my order becasue it would have been another two weeks till i got it cause it was just shipped from japan.

Importridez.com does not deserved anyones business unless you enjoyed being lied to and getting dicked around for two months.

TerryJoe
05-10-2002, 03:22 PM
if it was only two more weeks before u got the motor that u wanted why didnt u just wait the two weeks?

hondajigga
05-10-2002, 05:09 PM
first off i had been waiting already two months....with his constant response being "oh another week." I was not going to wait another "two weeks" and have it turn out to be another month. The guy treated me like a complete ass also and i was not going to trust the guy with my money another second.

I am still waiting to get the full refund

1995HondaCivic
05-12-2002, 12:14 PM
thanks for the warning

Rein
05-12-2002, 08:30 PM
I know it seems like a Californian thing to do, but maybe you should talk to a lawyer and see if he can get you some compensation for false statements that their business put out. A few years ago, before I even knew how to build my own computer I bought one from some company and the shit didn't even boot when I got it. So we took it back to the store which was an hour away only to get it back not working again. I called up my grandpa (ex-lawyer) and he wrote a threatening letter and I got all my money back and a little extra for all the shit we went through.

Phr0st
05-13-2002, 06:43 PM
in most states, if they don't get the product to you within a certain amount of time (it varies from state to state) and won't issue you a timely refund of your money, you're entitled to the equal amount of the purchase in punative damages. That's alot considering you had to fork over probably 3500 big ones..

Silvia2NR
05-14-2002, 01:01 PM
thanx for posting that, i am planning on buying a b16 engine in the future ...glad i didnt/wont buy from there.

its a shame that thers that kind of bullshit out there that just wastes your time & $.
people like that should be shot :D

red96
05-14-2002, 01:51 PM
i can vouch for all of this...i purchased a b16a from this dude 3 months ago and was told i would have it in about 7 days...here it is 3 months later and he doesn't answer my calls or emails. i finally called over and over until someone answered today, and she didn't know when the guy would be in and she had no idea what was going on. don't buy anything from these people unless you like a nice long wait.

tenzoracerevovii
05-15-2002, 08:52 PM
damn.....i feel for you guys.....thanks for the warning.....i agree with rein to contact a lawyer and sue the shit out of them.....that sucks so badly.....but aren't JDM motors illegal?.....well, you can tell them it's for track use only.....:D:D

Add your comment to this topic!