Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Finally, another one of my stupid RSX stories...

RSX-S777
08-25-2005, 03:51 PM
This one's for Mason- because I know he missed my stories while I was away :evillol:

So I'm trapped at the back of a line of cars this afternoon going about 30 in a 55. Everyone begins passing the offending Taurus in twos when possible. Finally it's just me behind this guy- we turn onto another road with an immediate straight and I pass him in second gear which, near redline, you know makes quite a racket. Immediately the guy flies up my ass (from 30 to 60mph- it's quite evident he's angry). So I decide to see how fast he will go- and the bastard is willing to get up there with me. So I'm now in a car chase, of sorts. Finally we pull up to a stop sign where I plan to turn left- he pulls up to my right and starts getting out of his car SCREAMING at the top of his lungs at me. YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! YOU SON- OF-A-BITCH!!! He's got to be at least 80 years old. So now I'm weighing my options. I don't particularly want to get hit by an angry 80 year old man, I certainly can't hit an 80 year old man, cars are stopped at all sides of this intersection watching and this guy is clearly quite disturbed. So as he's "running" around the back of my car I just make the turn. I look behind me and he's standing in the MIDDLE of the intersection raging at the back of my car. Shaking his fists and everything. Everyone looks confused- like maybe I just mugged the man or hit and run or what have you. I don't understand why, of all the cars that passed him he chose me to vent on. I can't imagine what an interesting spectacle it would have been- me (laughing) being pummeled in the middle of an intersection by an old man. Geez...

THE END

paulkramer
08-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Must be something about you, S777, that really pissed that old guy off.......why'd he pick on you out of all those cars?! You didn't flip him off now, did you!?

mason_RsX
08-26-2005, 08:12 AM
hahaha thats great, pissing off old men, driving at redline, and getting in high speed chases

Im thinking mabe he was pissed that you had the engine revving so high, like you were making dun of him, or mabe his hearing aide is very sensitive to high pitched noises? I dunno, you should have becked over him though

paulkramer
08-26-2005, 09:06 AM
LOL.....backed over him. Good idea.....

Yeah, he probably gave chase to you cause you're driving a loud, sexy looking foreen car - and he's probably a God-fearing Amuracan....

I had some yahoo in a pick-em-up (this is the yahoo capital, not just the state capital) ride my ass down a major road. He had been driving like a little old lady until he saw I was in a hurry (to get to Taco Bell for some lunchtime slop) then he decided evidently to ride my bumper until I turned into the Taco Bell parking lot, when he almost rear-ended me. Guess his lard-ass truck doesn't brake quite like an RSX..........stupid yahoo asses.

With the yahoos around here and the condition of the roads, I sometimes dread driving.........

crazy_canuck
08-26-2005, 06:52 PM
Bwahaha thats great :D

Sorta weird how he flipped out on you though, I woulda copied his license and called the police and report it stolen :D

I wonder what would've happen had you not made the left turn...you probably would've gotten so eighty year ownage.

RSX-S777
08-26-2005, 08:08 PM
I tend to think that so many cars were passing him that maybe it hurt his pride a bit. I just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back. And I'm sure screaming past him sounding like a sportbike didn't help. He was one of those stereotypical old army/marine guys (was wearing some kind of veteran's hat) who used to be completely tough and probably kicked some ass in his day- reminded me of my grandfather. But what the hell? I felt bad for who I assume was his granddaughter. She was in the passenger seat and looked completely freaked out and embarrassed. Imagine your grandfather taking you on a car chase (god knows what he was screaming while he was chasing me), then jumping out to fight at a crowded intersection. I'm still really surprised he caught up- I was going pretty damn fast at one point. That poor girl must have been mortified...what a complete lunatic. I'll have to think twice about passing from now on- even when it's legal and justified. :lol: As far as calling the cops on HIM...I sat there the whole night expecting them to come for ME.

Hi. Yes, we're here because some innocent old decorated war veteran said you tried to run him and his young honor student granddaughter off the road and fight him......or whatever interesting story he could concoct.

mason_RsX
08-28-2005, 07:10 PM
How old was the granddaughter?? was she hot? cause if she was it would definately have been a good reason to settle things down with him, and talk to his granddaughter!

OH and I have an announcement...I saw Canuck driving a few days ago, it was insane...but instead of his RSX He was driving a Pontiac Montana...How do I know it was him? because it had

"I love Clay Aiken"
"clay fan club member #1"
"clay crazy"
"Clay Aiken mobile"
"Honk if you love Clay Aiken"

painted all over the car and it had sparkles and silly string all over it...It was actually a 40 year old husband and wife from Michigan (plates) who came up to catch the concert...I just really wish I had a camera phone because I was laughing my ass off

Cliffnotes69
08-29-2005, 01:09 AM
Damn RSX-S777, I don't see why the guy got so pissed. Do you have a loud cat back or something?
How old was the granddaughter?? was she hot? cause if she was it would definately have been a good reason to settle things down with him, and talk to his granddaughter!
OH and I have an announcement...I saw Canuck driving a few days ago, it was insane...but instead of his RSX He was driving a Pontiac Montana...How do I know it was him? because it had
"I love Clay Aiken"
"clay crazy"
"Clay Aiken mobile"
painted all over the car and it had sparkles and silly string all over it...It was actually a 40 year old husband and wife from Michigan (plates) who came up to catch the concert...I just really wish I had a camera phone because I was laughing my ass off
Speaking of hot grandaughters and camera phones. Any pics of the grand daughter RSX-S777?

I had some yahoo in a pick-em-up (this is the yahoo capital, not just the state capital) ride my ass down a major road. He had been driving like a little old lady until he saw I was in a hurry (to get to Taco Bell for some lunchtime slop) then he decided evidently to ride my bumper until I turned into the Taco Bell parking lot, when he almost rear-ended me. Guess his lard-ass truck doesn't brake quite like an RSX..........stupid yahoo asses.
The pick ups are pretty bad here too(Port st Lucie, FL). There are rebel flags and jacked up pick ups everywhere:icon16::icon16::icon16:. If I lowered my RSX 2 inches I could probably drive it right under some of them. And rebel flags........ I seen this guy in a POS 80's Thunderbird with a full size rebel flag on a rod sticking out his passenger side window. I can understand a bumper sticker, but a full size flag.... WTF.

Hey Mason RSX, looks like you're a Family Guy fan, Have you seen/heard about the Family Guy movie coming out in Sept/Oct? I saw it, it's hilarious.

paulkramer
08-29-2005, 09:30 AM
Oh, yeah, it's pretty red in the neck up there in Martin (?). Been a while since I lived in Dade and Broward and I have forgotten some of the counties; Broward and Dade were redneck enough.

That's America, I guess.

Rebel flags.....I don't understand a bumper sticker or a full flag, but then I guess a Yankee never will understand pride in a culture built on slavery.....

RSX-S777
08-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Granddaughter was too young for me, that's all I was able to discern- though she was a blonde. So he couldn't have really been EIGHTY, I suppose (who knows?)- but he was old. How great would it have been to start clicking pictures in the face of the enraged crazy man before driving off...

Gas burned during pass...1 dollar.

Gas burned during car chase...3 dollars.

Clicking pictures of the guy's underage granddaughter as he stumbles around your car to fuck you up at a crowded intersection...priceless.

And take consolation in the fact that the man in the 80's Thunderbird with the rebel flag probably has a 3 inch full erection, false teeth and a girlfriend with genital warts, cottage-cheese ass and massive, unnatural crush on Kyle Petty.

paulkramer
08-29-2005, 10:22 PM
:rofl:

mason_RsX
08-30-2005, 06:04 PM
Hey Mason RSX, looks like you're a Family Guy fan, Have you seen/heard about the Family Guy movie coming out in Sept/Oct? I saw it, it's hilarious.

Trying to Dl it off the net, not having any luck...a buddy of mine saw it he said it wasn't very good

crazy_canuck
08-30-2005, 06:28 PM

"I love Clay Aiken"
"clay crazy"
"Clay Aiken mobile"

painted all over the car and it had sparkles and silly string all over it...It was actually a 40 year old husband and wife from Michigan (plates) who came up to catch the concert...I just really wish I had a camera phone because I was laughing my ass offlmao I thought you were making stuff up :D

Oh, yeah, it's pretty red in the neck up there in Martin (?). Been a while since I lived in Dade and Broward and I have forgotten some of the counties; Broward and Dade were redneck enough.

That's America, I guess.

Rebel flags.....I don't understand a bumper sticker or a full flag, but then I guess a Yankee never will understand pride in a culture built on slavery.....Yeah, Canada > USA :p jks

Oh and I heard that the Family Guy movie was just like a few episodes pasted together rather than it being like an actual movie.

Wow, this thread has talked about rednecks, crazy old ppl, too-young granddaughters, clay aiken'd vans, and the Family Guy movie. What next? :D

RSX-S777
08-30-2005, 06:48 PM
I heard parts of the movie were really funny. My brother saw it- said it was odd to hear the characters swearing, too.

Oh- I almost forgot...I saw a Civic DX "Type R" tonight. Sweet...:disappoin :banghead:

Cliffnotes69
08-30-2005, 08:58 PM
It's St Lucie(Lousy) county, which produces more citrus that any other county in the US, And boy does it fu**ing smell when they burn the peels. We have the safest and fastest growing city in the US(Port st lucie)(Yet there is nothing to do), and there was also a rumor that we used to be the aids capital of the US. The local landfill has "Welcome to st lucie county" written in 100ft(guesstimation) high letters on a hill that is along side I-95. Yes we welcome you to our county with a pile of garbage.

Speaking of being redneck enough, the place where I-95 and the FL turnpike intersect is called "Yeehaw junction" Not making this up. I think that's just outside our county though.

Rebel flags.....I don't understand a bumper sticker or a full flag, but then I guess a Yankee never will understand pride in a culture built on slavery.....

I don't agree with the message either, the majority of people displaying that symbol are racist. I just got used to seeing them all the time, Man I hope I don't start a big argument with that.

Oh and I heard that the Family Guy movie was just like a few episodes pasted together rather than it being like an actual movie.

Well there is an intermission in the movie, in the beginning all the characters are going to the premier of the movie, and the is extra material at the end, but the plot is consistent through out the movie, Its just like a really good episode that is stretched out to 90 mins. Lots of bad reviews though, I think if you like the show you'll love the movie. If anyone wants to see it I can help.

Wow, this thread has talked about rednecks, crazy old ppl, too-young granddaughters, clay aiken'd vans, and
the Family Guy movie. What next?

Can someone help me with my pre-calc homework?
And all this talk of Clay Aiken. I think I'm going to DL some of his songs next time I go on a DLing binge. I gotta see what this is about.

Add your comment to this topic!