Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2002 TB no start problems

Cotay82
08-24-2005, 04:31 PM
When I try to start it all the lights on the dash come on, and everything seems to work fine until the engine should turn over and nothing happens. It has been in the shop 4 times now in the past 3 months, and I have a new ignition switch, starter relay, and starter. Each time it comes out of the shop it works fine for a couple weeks then out of nowhere the engine wont even crank.

I have read a few other posts on this board and another one, but nobody weems to have a satisfactory answer to get it to work properly for an extended time.

coolblink
08-24-2005, 06:26 PM
i had kind off the same problame and it was a aftermarket alarm since the trail come with a sec option where u eather have to use the key to unluck the door or the factory remote (unless u have a bypass) to turn the sec off or else the trail well think your trying to still it any way not sure if it applays to u since i dont know if u have an aftermarket alarm

Cotay82
08-28-2005, 08:58 PM
No aftermarket alarm. It started working out for no apparent reason the last time it was at the shop, so they could not find the problem. Then tonight it stopped working again. Its going back to the shop tomorrow mourning and if they cant get it fixed this time I'm getting rid of it.

Add your comment to this topic!