Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

System on Ebay( is it a good unit?)

Bobbyhustles
08-22-2005, 09:33 PM
How much do you think its worth?
Is it worth buying?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7995071494&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1

blingboy
08-26-2005, 05:04 PM
yes pyle is a pretty good brand and is worth buying as long as the pricee doesnt excede 550. once ur up in the 600's u might as well look for a used pioneer or panasonic to buy

Johannes
08-26-2005, 11:18 PM
??????????

Stealth_SUX_
08-27-2005, 01:31 AM
yes pyle is a pretty good brand and is worth buying as long as the pricee doesnt excede 550. once ur up in the 600's u might as well look for a used pioneer or panasonic to buy

I have never been so disappointed, pyle is one of the worst brands out there, just like pyramid and the other crap u can buy at kragen. Rule One, if you can buy it at walmart or kragen then it is crap.
Thats it.
U can find a pioneer or alpine for just a little more, and it will last more then a week unlike pyle

pimprolla112
08-27-2005, 09:21 AM
Since that would be your HU i would get something better but if was just a screen it really doesnt matter. Look around on ebay your not going to get a good dvd screen/HU for less 600.

blingboy
08-27-2005, 03:40 PM
as i said b4 u can get a pioneer or panasonic for a little more which would be way better but if thats the amount of money u could spend i would just save up for the better ones. i dont know wut i was thinkin yesterday. i dont even like pyle. so wait til u have enough for the better brand b4 u get one

pimprolla112
08-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Yeah panasonic is 100 times better than pyle but most of the newbs on here like pioneer usually only cause theve never heard a panasonic. Had a cq-dfx983u best sound ive ever heard from a HU and it had some awsome graphics.

Stealth_SUX_
08-27-2005, 05:28 PM
Yeah panasonic is 100 times better than pyle but most of the newbs on here like pioneer usually only cause theve never heard a panasonic. Had a cq-dfx983u best sound ive ever heard from a HU and it had some awsome graphics.

I think u should call urself a newbie, panasonic, lol.... and before u go all on like how it is the best, Alpine is #1 in hu for quality and performance, followed by pioneer. i dont even think panasonic is on the list.

Panasonic = poor mans quality

pimprolla112
08-28-2005, 12:23 PM
You and your fucking poor man shit, alpine is not the best there good but there not the best. Before you go mouthing off on whats good and not i suggest you learn something about car audio and get the fact the working at a best buy doesnt make you the all knowing car audio god. For one car audio isnt a fucking list no 2 people are going to like the same thing its an opinion. So newb learn something before your mouth off.

Stealth_SUX_
08-28-2005, 02:58 PM
You and your fucking poor man shit, alpine is not the best there good but there not the best. Before you go mouthing off on whats good and not i suggest you learn something about car audio and get the fact the working at a best buy doesnt make you the all knowing car audio god. For one car audio isnt a fucking list no 2 people are going to like the same thing its an opinion. So newb learn something before your mouth off.

Yes no two people like the same, but in overall comparison and taking everyones opinions apline comes up top, now u are true i dont like alpine i was just stating a fact, but really though panasonic sucks dick, i can go buy it at fuckin kragen, lol..... And u may think that just because i work at best buy i dont know shit, but we get everything before it comes out and we test everything, from just hooking it up normal to hooking it all up in a system.... and best buy gets put down alot cause yes we do not carry high end stuff, but just because of that we dont just hire anybody, well at our store that is. u must prove your knowledge and then take training before u can even work at our store. But anyways alpine is not one of my favorites but it is judge #1 by thousands of people in comparing products.
You know what else is funny, when people like you go off on someone in a forum, ussually u are some little kid that has no friends, so u try to act bad ass, lol its so funny.
You know your good when u take a 300 dollar system and make it hit 143.2 dB, thank you best buy for my 300 dollars worth. its all in the box
Have fun with your panasonic, as it is like audiobahn, all for looks, no real game.

pimprolla112
08-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Yeah thats why i have a set of fucking 10 year old polk audio subs with an amp pushing half power 75watts and i can hit a 139.3. Let me know when you can take something that old with that little power and hit that and i did that with $200. 50 for the subs and they have changed hands like 4 times, 75 for the amp and 75 for the box. Oh yeah the only reason i know your a newb to car audio is because you sit here and talk about 15's and 18's like there junk because according to you there poor man shit. Yeah let me know when you learn something about car audio and not what they tell you make people think. I have installed sytems in my fucking back yard on over 20 cars and i have made 15 sealed and 4 ported boxes. Panasonic is not like audiobahn, audiobahn to me sounds like a sony POS yeah they may be cheap but thats just the point there cheap. Panasonic has worked out there problems there old HU sucked ass but there new ones can rank with alpine, eclipse and clarion. At least its not pioneer or sony. Oh and i have had a few people call me rich prep boy and shit like that, you want to know the truth i work fucking 60 hours a week have full time college, still manage to chill with my friends and spend time with my girl. I live in 1 story house i have 3 cars that belong to me ones totaled, the other has a fucked tranny and my blazer is sitting on jack stands cause i broke the rear, its been like that for almost 2 months. But you know why becasue nothing is fuckin given to me i have to work for my shit. Let me no when you can fucking work for all your shit and not have life handed to you. And i didnt say you didnt know shit you put that on yourself when you went proclaiming what sucks and whats good.

Stealth_SUX_
08-29-2005, 12:16 AM
Yeah thats why i have a set of fucking 10 year old polk audio subs with an amp pushing half power 75watts and i can hit a 139.3. Let me know when you can take something that old with that little power and hit that and i did that with $200. 50 for the subs and they have changed hands like 4 times, 75 for the amp and 75 for the box. Oh yeah the only reason i know your a newb to car audio is because you sit here and talk about 15's and 18's like there junk because according to you there poor man shit. Yeah let me know when you learn something about car audio and not what they tell you make people think. I have installed sytems in my fucking back yard on over 20 cars and i have made 15 sealed and 4 ported boxes. Panasonic is not like audiobahn, audiobahn to me sounds like a sony POS yeah they may be cheap but thats just the point there cheap. Panasonic has worked out there problems there old HU sucked ass but there new ones can rank with alpine, eclipse and clarion. At least its not pioneer or sony. Oh and i have had a few people call me rich prep boy and shit like that, you want to know the truth i work fucking 60 hours a week have full time college, still manage to chill with my friends and spend time with my girl. I live in 1 story house i have 3 cars that belong to me ones totaled, the other has a fucked tranny and my blazer is sitting on jack stands cause i broke the rear, its been like that for almost 2 months. But you know why becasue nothing is fuckin given to me i have to work for my shit. Let me no when you can fucking work for all your shit and not have life handed to you. And i didnt say you didnt know shit you put that on yourself when you went proclaiming what sucks and whats good.

first of all what is this shit about getting given everything, how many times do u see the 2 words best buy. lol i go to school full time and work part time, i give it to u for working 60 hours and full time student... Because u are the worst lier out there, lets do the math, which we see u cant do. First off full time student is 14 units or more. Lets just say u are taking 4 unit classes, and taking the minimum of taking them MWF. That is at least 3 hours a day MWF of just school plus hw time which i didn't add in there, just incase u are really smart in the class u are taking. Then u have 60 hour work week now a normal human body needs at least and that is at least a good 6 hours of sleep to function properly, granted u could be fine if u did 5 hours, but after the weeks went on ur body would be tired and ur body would just shut itself off. Anyways back to the subject, lets just say u work 9 hours a day for the whole week that equals 63, close enough. Now u have to go to school and do hw. Now u say u have time for friends, most likely u have time for some anime friend u made on ur computer, and a bottle of hand lotion. It would be plasable to be able to work and go to school like that for a few weeks, but like i said the body would get so tired that it would just shut off and u would go into a short comma, and yes it has happened before; go look it up if u dont believe me.

I like ur 3 cars
1989 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
1993 Honda Civic
1987 GMC S-15 Jimmy

I can buy each of them for under a 1000 on ebay. wow aren't u special.

Oh and your probully going, oh what kind of car does he have, i have a 99 dodge neon, with a 2.4 stratus motor and a small turbo, only 7 psi for now, stock internals u know. U can make fun of the cars looks but it would smoke any of ur cars, even if u turbo'ed that civic, the 2.4 has more torque, but enough of that

Now i totally agree with u on sony, they are crap, they used to be good but not anymore (at least we can agree and something)
And u can talk to any car audio expert, 15 and higher are just sloppy and are just for those people who want one kind of bass and thats it. If ur one of those people then go for it, but most people like there bass to be loud and for it to have different kinds of bass hitting.

it cool that u made those cheap subs sound great, that is what it is really about, that is how u know u know how to build a box..
How about we just end this damn yelling thing and just say we both have different opinions and different tastes.
If u are willing to end this i am, but if not i can go on and on and on.

pimprolla112
08-29-2005, 07:39 AM
Down here full time is 12 credits jackass, thats 3 credits a class 4 classes is full time. I have classes every night except friday from 7:30-9 then saturday i have it from 8:15-11, then 12:15-3:00. I go into work at fucking 6 and i get off at 6. i am getting ready to cut back to 50 hours a week cause yeah it does put a hurting on you. Working in a machine shop can suck. I do this off and on all year. As for the sub thing go look at REaudio, avalanche audio, Incriminator audio they make subs bigger than 15's that are meant for SQL, they have a nice spl from them but they are meant for SQ. I sold the civic, the blazer is up on jack stands and the jimmy has no tranny in it. Civic sold for 2500 (motor swap, turbo, full exhaust ran a 13.8 at the track). I only see Best Buy maybe once a week when i go up to waldorf Ill agree lets just end this cause it is getting boring and we could sit here doing this for weeks, and its just stupid.

Stealth_SUX_
08-29-2005, 02:10 PM
Down here full time is 12 credits jackass, thats 3 credits a class 4 classes is full time. I have classes every night except friday from 7:30-9 then saturday i have it from 8:15-11, then 12:15-3:00. I go into work at fucking 6 and i get off at 6. i am getting ready to cut back to 50 hours a week cause yeah it does put a hurting on you. Working in a machine shop can suck. I do this off and on all year. As for the sub thing go look at REaudio, avalanche audio, Incriminator audio they make subs bigger than 15's that are meant for SQL, they have a nice spl from them but they are meant for SQ. I sold the civic, the blazer is up on jack stands and the jimmy has no tranny in it. Civic sold for 2500 (motor swap, turbo, full exhaust ran a 13.8 at the track). I only see Best Buy maybe once a week when i go up to waldorf Ill agree lets just end this cause it is getting boring and we could sit here doing this for weeks, and its just stupid.

Yea it is getting gay, for a full motor swap and shit that is kind of low price to sell it at. 13.8 is kinda high though, probully needed to be tuned, cause civics with a motor swap and runing about 7-10 psi should be lower like 13.1 or with a good driver and slicks in the 12's, but anyways yea the end, unfortunatly i have no bragging right cause i havent gone to the track just to the dyno, 246 at the wheels for me, that is stock motor and low psi turbo, this is why i love the neon, gives good results with a turbo

pimprolla112
08-30-2005, 07:33 AM
It was tuned it was just a beater, i wasnt even selling it some guy bought it from me after i ran it at the track.

Add your comment to this topic!