Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Aston Martin Lagonda (sedan)

porscheguy9999
08-19-2005, 08:29 PM
This is my interpritation of what a new Aston Martin Lagonda might look like. It would have the V8 Vantage's V8, and the Vanquish's V12 as an option. With competitors from Maserati (Quattroporte V8 and soon to be V12) and Porsche (Panamera V8 and perhaps V10), it would be in the $100K-$150K range.

For the actual drawing. I did this all freehand and without rulers etc. Its design is taken heavily from the Vanquish and given a more sedan appearence. The wheels leave much to be desired, but arent that important to the res of the car. And the shading came out a little wierd from the scanner, but is quite good on the original. I drew it on lined paper and cleaned it up a little in Microsoft Paint. Its probably my best so far, and I hope to have more like it soon.

http://tinypic.com/augqiw.jpg

C&C is greatly apperciated.

knightvision
08-20-2005, 07:09 AM
I haven't heard of this car yet, but it sounds interesting.

Your concept is a bit old-fashioned I think. It looks a bit like the design of the mid-90s.
Maybe you try to make your lines a bit more floating, more curves and edges, a bit higher shoulder line to get more narrow windows.

And you should add a center plate to the rims where they can be mounted to the truck.

Otherwise I like it. You used the aston martin design well. A bit more courage and your designs will be great!

Other

Eband00
08-20-2005, 06:44 PM
Yeh, it looks good, but make it a lil more edgy, something different.

porscheguy9999
08-21-2005, 10:29 PM
Im in the process of making a redo of it and making it look a little more edgy and stuff according to peoples comments here and other places. Check back a few days.

porscheguy9999
08-23-2005, 11:15 AM
I finished the remake of it, but my frickin scanner wont let me scan anything. So I have to fix it and resize the scan before I can post the new pic. Not that anybody cares...

Add your comment to this topic!