Racing Amigo

Vroomigo
08-19-2005, 02:29 PM
Okay, heres the deal. My friends and I are really into taking cars that seem slow and making them pretty freakin' quick. We're all into racing and such with our normal cars, and we all work together on these side projects for some fun. And yeah, I've got this Amigo that I've been using to pull some trailers around...

Anyways, our newest project is my 1990 Amigo. It has the 2.6L engine. We have this Garrett TD05 12B turbo from an early 90's Volvo that we're gonna put on it. Yeah, its gonna need an adapter plate, custom downpipe, etc. Thats just the beginning of the mods, but its the one with the most loose ends. Does anybody here know the specs on a 1990? I really need to know the compression ratio, what kind of injectors came with it, etc.

I searched the forums and saw another guy who almost did something like this, and checked the link in there, but I'm not interested in an engine swap at the moment, so it wasn't quite helpful. With the plan we've got mapped out, it should be pushing around 400whp when we're through. hahahaha Its gonna be crazy.

amigo-2k
08-19-2005, 02:35 PM
http://www.houlster.com/amigo/turbo2/index.htm

Add your comment to this topic!