Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Wolfsburg vs. Spec V vs. VR6

thecackster
08-17-2005, 12:31 PM
I know this comparo has been made before but with the more powerful VR6. But that last comparo was just 2 guys arguing which was a girls car. I want your overall opinion of these cars. Interrior as well was performance. None of that BS it's a Girly Car. Thanks

deadbolt_35
08-17-2005, 01:25 PM
i'd take the wolfsburg edition. not as much horsepower as the VR6, but it's probably a couple hundred pounds lighter, plus with the close ratio 5sp, it probably just as fast, and better handling, and cheaper...plus, it's got those cool wolfsburg rims...and wolfsburg is just a cool name for a car....and you don't see a lot of wolfsburg editions around.
i don't know a lot about the spec-v, but i'm a german car fanatic, so the nissan loses

Zachp911
08-19-2005, 02:40 PM
My vote goes for the Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV. I think you can get some kind of Nismo package from the factory when you buy the car, which is pretty cool. Also, the SE-R probably weighs less than both Jettas, and more mods available for the SE-R. Depends on what you want the car for though. I'm not a huge fan of German cars, but thats just me.

kman10587
08-20-2005, 12:32 AM
Depends what you wanna do. The Spec V is probably five grand cheaper than either Jetta, and it performs just as well, if not better, than both. But the Jetta's build quality and luxuriousness are head and shoulders above the Spec V's.

I would go with the Nissan, since I appreciate cheap performance more than luxury, and I don't trust the Jetta's reliability and more than the Nissan's, but it really comes down to personal preference.

NISSANSPDR
08-20-2005, 03:36 AM
Spec V...looks better than either of those cars.

Add your comment to this topic!