Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ah....Home.

CivRacer95
08-16-2005, 01:20 PM
To begin, I'd like to apologize to a few members. I just recently checked a few pm's and I wasn't able to use the internet all week long. Thus the reason I didn't peep in to say hello to all. Josh, Mason, and Rocker, I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to see any of you along the way. My baby sis went into labor, so there wasn't much time to visit or goof around. Although, I did travel pass each of you. Wish I had gotten your pm's sooner. Ah well, there's next spring for sure.

Anyway, Canada was a blast. I was there for the birth of my first official neice, Mckenzie Lee. 9 lbs 7 oz. She was one huge baby, and a few days late of her birth date at that. But she is the cutest baby ever. Miss her already. Although, to celebrate the birth, I went to Montreal and got smashed :icon16:. Spent about $300 on drinks alone the whole week I was there. It was great...don't remember a thing though. Except for getting denied by every girl in the bars. Guess they don't take too well to drunken dancers, eh?

The trip was long, and the Civ held out just fine as I figured it would. I'm very surprised because I completely forgot to change the oil before I left. So the whole trip was roughly 5500 miles total, on the same oil. No problems at all. I amazingly made the whole trip from Utah to Cornwall in about 34 hours total each way. Going 95 mph *teehee* ;). But let me tell, I miss the sea level. Up here in the mountains just isn't fun anymore compared to being down there. The Civ feels just too incredibly slow. Not saying it was fast, but I miss it already.

Anyway, I'm back. Some of you may have thought I was dead. Others didn't know I was missing. And some...well it doesn't matter. I'm home, I'm happy, and everything went great. Surprisingly, I didn't catch one entire race while I was there. And there weren't any pictures at all. Every time I thought about taking some pictures, I got wasted and forgot. Oops! Heh...Well, glad to be back to AF. I've missed it. I got a lot of reading to do. Looks like some good threads popped up while I was gone. Gotta catch up, ya know? :)

Igovert500
08-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Go Away AGAIN!

jk :evillol:

Congrats on being an uncle. So you left the civ up there with your sister right? What did you drive home?

Edit: or am I just confused?

CivRacer95
08-16-2005, 01:36 PM
Your just confused, I brought the Civ back with me. But my cousin Matt back there wants to buy it if my other cousin Britt doesn't want to. So, I'll bring it to him in the Spring of next year. Either way, the Civ will be sold at some point soon.

-Josh-
08-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Welcome back, glad to see you made it back safely....kinda....

j/k :lol:

Or am i??

Polygon
08-16-2005, 03:51 PM
But let me tell, I miss the sea level. Up here in the mountains just isn't fun anymore compared to being down there. The Civ feels just too incredibly slow. Not saying it was fast, but I miss it already.

I know what you mean. Driving the GTC back from Ohio, even though it is turbo-charged, you can tell a difference. Plus, they have better fuel over there.

Bastards!!!

Still you could never get me to live there.

Glad to see you're back and I'm glad you had a good time.

CivRacer95
08-16-2005, 04:42 PM
WHOA!! Josh?! A mod!!?? Are they getting desperate or what??!!

:grinno:

Poly, there was a huge difference all together. It was nice. I wasted a lot of gas just hammering on the gas just because I enjoyed it so much. But, it is missed :(.

Speaking of moving there, I may be doing so myself in the spring when I go back again. Family problems. Gotta help out a few members back home. It isn't definite yet, but there's a very good chance I'm going to move back the NY for a while. But that's another story to be told in the future.

-Josh-
08-16-2005, 05:58 PM
That's right, and i have no authority over the street racing forum whatsoever...so let that be a warning to you mister!! :icon16:

-The Stig-
08-16-2005, 06:13 PM
You were gone?

xXxRocker5150
08-16-2005, 10:45 PM
ROFL you guys, good to see ya back civ (I guess I'm the only one).

TheStang00
08-17-2005, 12:48 AM
good to see another N/A crew guy around... oh wait... im the only one who hasnt taken that off my sig...

TatII
08-17-2005, 02:22 AM
too see a 10+ year old car made it alive through a cross country trip esp being beat on is saying quit a bit about the civic. i don't think i would go on the same trip with my 240.

CivRacer95
08-17-2005, 07:41 AM
You were gone?

Well, to think back on it now after smoking that bag of weed, I think mentally I was gone. Physically I probably was just a drooling pile of bones and skin. Which at this moment, I feel almost the same way....

too see a 10+ year old car made it alive through a cross country trip esp being beat on is saying quit a bit about the civic. i don't think i would go on the same trip with my 240.

Of course silly, you drive a nissan. They weren't meant for going the distance. All they got is some good short game :icon16:.

bigirb2002
08-17-2005, 07:55 AM
go away j/k:D welcome back an congrats dude

CivRacer95
08-17-2005, 07:59 AM
go away j/k:D welcome back an congrats dude

Let's see. I have 1...2...3...4...5! 5 more stars then you!! So I'm 50 times better. Yay!!

Thanks for the congrats :)

TheStang00
08-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Let's see. I have 1...2...3...4...5! 5 more stars then you!! So I'm 50 times better. Yay!!

Thanks for the congrats :)

stupid... it goes exponentially... so your 100000 times better...

-The Stig-
08-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Yeah, us Mods are an infinity times better.

Yes... I said an infinity times better!

Shuddup kid!

speedthrill
08-18-2005, 01:15 PM
Hey there uncle Civ.

Congrats on yr niece and on a good trip.

mason_RsX
08-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Yeah like I said in my PM I prob should have msged you much earlier about this....but I was busy with exams...not like the extra studying helped...ouch!

but good to hear you made it safe and ticket free, and you got to toy with the Civ

man I drove back with my buddy in 91 Civic...Halifax to Toronto about 1,800kms in a day...uncomfortable but fun...and that motor sucks!!

drftk1d
08-20-2005, 06:58 PM
glad you made it okay

Add your comment to this topic!