Dying For A Charger

08-15-2005, 01:39 AM
Ok guys, i usually dont stray from my Camaro forum, but this is important. For a little over 2 years now i have slowly gotten more and more involved in the world of muscle. And during that time have come recognize how ridiculously amazing Chargers look and sound. (if treated right)

Its to the point where every advertisement for one i see that is around 3k or lower (im only 17 cut me some slack on the money) i am instantly set on getting it.

Take this one for example:

"1974 DODGE charger 2dr,fresh 440 v8,reblt auto trans,gd body,ps,pb,hurst shifter,runs good,more orange $4,250.00"

Thats the Advertisement, and here are the pictures.

I need a project because i am dying to get my hands on a fresh project and am asking the experts (you guys) if this one is worth checking out.

08-16-2005, 09:33 AM
The Charger is awesome. I feel your pain! Hang in there and you'll get the Charger of your dreams some day.

08-16-2005, 07:48 PM
No one?
Not even an opinion of whether i should or not....?

08-16-2005, 11:09 PM
well, if it's going to be a project car, ok, but looking at those pics, it needs a lot of work. The second pic you posted of the interior, someone has tried to make this car a 10 second bracket car b/c it had a transbrake. Someone has stripped a lot of stuff out of this car, like a monster tach and gauges, b/c there's loose wire hanging around the interior. Price may be ok, but you could shell out quite a bit of money trying to get this car to be something. Me personally, though I love Chargers like the next guy, I'd steer away from this one, looks like there's too many question marks for me.

Add your comment to this topic!