Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

95 Transport Window issue

iceman68
08-13-2005, 11:18 PM
I've read all the posts about this issue and have even talked it over with GM reps. Anyway is there a way to manually get the power window up after it quits working in the down position? Mine will go down and not up. Checked the fuses and monkeyed around with the wiring as most of us have. Help will be greatly appreciated.

timguyli
08-15-2005, 01:57 PM
My pass window does the same thing. Only way to get it raised is to push the switch while pulling up on the window with my other hand.

iceman68
08-18-2005, 10:26 AM
Only way to get it raised is to push the switch while pulling up on the window with my other hand.

Does the motor make a sound when you are pushing it up? Mine makes a sound when going down but nothing when i try push to go up.

timguyli
08-18-2005, 11:24 AM
no sound at all. It goes up a few inches and stops. I wait 10 secs and try again, and it might budge slightly..... I let it sit for a minute and then pull and hit the switch and i can pull it up to close it.

iceman68
08-20-2005, 03:49 PM
no sound at all. It goes up a few inches and stops. I wait 10 secs and try again, and it might budge slightly..... I let it sit for a minute and then pull and hit the switch and i can pull it up to close it.

Thanks for the input I will give it one more try before i burn it on the side of the road and call my agent....lol

Add your comment to this topic!