Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.
Stereo wiring diagram for '94 GC Laredo
08-13-2005, 07:26 AM
Need a stereo wiring diagram for '94 Grand Cherokee Laredo.(Installing aftermarket stereo..Previous owner took his out (speakers included)...It has 2 harnesses where stereo was(I'm assuming 1 for power and 1 for speakers)and antenna and ground hookup at dash..I have installed 4 door speakers and new power antenna that all need hooking up........Thanks,Pete44
08-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Does it have Power AMP (under the rear passenger seat (driverside)?
08-13-2005, 11:07 PM
Also could you give me the # of wires there are and what the colors are, and I iwll let you knwo which wire (by color) goes to where.
email me.... Joe email@example.com with your info.
08-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Radio w/ Power AMP
PIN Wire description Color
1. AMP On/OFF signal/antenna up signal Dark Green/Red
2. Left rear speaker feed (+) Brown/Yellow
3. Right rear speaker feed (+) Dark Blue/White
4. Left front speaker feed (+) Dark Green
5. Right front speaker feed (+) Violet/Yellow
6. Left rear speaker return (-) Brown/Light Blue
7. Right rear speaker return (-) Dark Blue/Pink
PIN Wire Description Color
1. Radio Mute
2. Left front speaker return (-) Brown/Red
3. Right front speaker return (-) Dark Blue
4. Marker (Head/Park Lamp) Dark Blue/Red
5. Dimmer (Panel, Lamps, Variable) Orange
6. Accessory (Switched B+) Red/Grey
7. Battery (Memory) Red/White
08-14-2005, 04:47 PM
thanks dksob81...this should really help!..I think under my rear seat is labeled where amp used to be....Thanks again, Pete44
08-14-2005, 05:26 PM
If you need any other info. Let us know.
08-26-2005, 11:46 AM
i need this asap sum1 please help, i need a diagram with colors of the wires, for insstalling a aftermakret radio
08-28-2005, 10:42 AM
I posted the wiring with color and description up above
Automotive Network, Inc., Copyright ©2014