Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

My Landlord Is A Fucking Asshole

SaturnOmegaX
08-12-2005, 12:40 AM
I don't understand why landlord threaten to tow my car simply because it's unregistered. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE COLLBERATING WITH DMV. For once, can't they leave us the fuck alone? I wish I could rend their souls ASUNDER! GOD!

I am currently waiting for my document to be processed via Salvage Inspection Department. Then SID will give me the specific date to meet them. Fucking asswipes.. I AM SO SICK OF AMERICA and yes, I DO WANT TO MOVE OUT.

Landlord didn't tow my car just as of yet, but towing my car because it's unregistered? OH FOR FUCK GOD SAKE, OH PLEASE! I am really irritated. I just want to grab my Ak-47 and spray against those sick minded capitalist pigs.

imtheoneandonlyD
08-12-2005, 03:06 AM
I don't understand why landlord threaten to tow my car simply because it's unregistered. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE COLLBERATING WITH DMV. For once, can't they leave us the fuck alone? I wish I could rend their souls ASUNDER! GOD!

I am currently waiting for my document to be processed via Salvage Inspection Department. Then SID will give me the specific date to meet them. Fucking asswipes.. I AM SO SICK OF AMERICA and yes, I DO WANT TO MOVE OUT.

Landlord didn't tow my car just as of yet, but towing my car because it's unregistered? OH FOR FUCK GOD SAKE, OH PLEASE! I am really irritated. I just want to grab my Ak-47 and spray against those sick minded capitalist pigs.

So do it. Dont let me hold you back.

Igovert500
08-13-2005, 06:22 PM
This is not a stress-release forum...and despite being angry, I wont tolerate the language. I'm sorry for your dilemna, but I'm closing this thread.

Add your comment to this topic!