Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Attention: Nycustom315

King Of Crunk
08-07-2005, 05:11 PM
the only reason that we got pissed at you was because a very highly respected member of the AF family and a friend of many of us had died in a car accident discribed exactly like yours at the bottom of the first post that you put in your thread....therefore me like many other members of the AF community took it as a dig at Andy and the people that liked him and were pissed about it....i mean wouldn't you be mad if someone was talkin shit about one of your dead buddies?.....just chill man and start over with everyone...there's always room to redeem yourself....and if you didn't intend for that to be that way then i suggest starting an apology thread in the off topic forum....thanks

~Brian

NYCUSTOM315
08-07-2005, 05:23 PM
"wouldn't you be mad if someone was talkin shit about one of your dead buddies?"

- sure, if it was about him, but i mentioned noone, and no names were mentioned, therefore there is no reason to "redeem" myself cause i have not formally offended anyone. if your pissed, sucks to be you, it doesn't ruin my day. i told my point, just the same as the others did raggin on youngsters. if you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen. as for an apology, i have done nothing wrong, i have not singled anyone, i have not made direct fun of anybody, nor have i threatened anyone. if your gonna ban me because i made a statement that people are cryin about, go for it? if its that bad, delete the thing. u people are makin all this up, so i don't know what to tells ya. peace.

King Of Crunk
08-07-2005, 05:29 PM
we're making up andy's death? okay search the local papers dude...we can't make that up...and i don't really care whether you apologize or not....i was just hoping that you might want to actually be respected in these forums...

NYCUSTOM315
08-07-2005, 05:33 PM
not making up the death, making up me saying it was about him. so chill

NYCUSTOM315
08-07-2005, 05:34 PM
and if thats the only thing you could reply on with everything that i wrote, then its prolly best that you discontinue this conversation, cause your not gonna get anywhere man. just a quick tip.

-The Stig-
08-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Read this:
http://www.pjstar.com/stories/071905/POL_B71ADVLH.013.shtml

More importantly this part here:

Filson was headed south on I-55 in the left lane about noon when the left rear tire failed, causing him to lose control of the car, reports from Illinois State Police said.

He had been traveling at more than 100 mph when the tire blew, police said.

The car veered right, ran off the roadway and flipped repeatedly before crashing through a wire fence. The car came to a rest on a nearby frontage road.

Filson, who had been wearing his seat belt, was found dead about 100 feet from the car, police said. The force of the crash had torn the belt's strap.

Now, read your own words here:

- anyone around town thats an idiot will more than likely drive at speeds excess of 100mph blow a tire and go flipping. before you slam someone for doing something stupid. think of others who have done the same.

Which is from this thread: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=441126

So, you tell me... how is that not a direct slam at Andy? Hmm? I find it highly unlikely you'd think of the same damn scenario.

NYCUSTOM315
08-07-2005, 06:28 PM
sorry dude, but im from NY, i don't get that kinda news, and if I was going to slam him, i woulda put in a name, cause love me or hate me or i don't care. but whatever makes u sleep at night man. so you tell me, you honestly think i give 2 $hits about what you say? if i wanted to mean it in that manner, trust me man i woulda said it that way. but like i said u people makin it sound like i was referring to him. you should try venting your anger on something else. don't be a hater man.

-The Stig-
08-07-2005, 06:36 PM
sorry dude, but im from NY, i don't get that kinda news, and if I was going to slam him, i woulda put in a name, cause love me or hate me or i don't care. but whatever makes u sleep at night man. so you tell me, you honestly think i give 2 $hits about what you say? if i wanted to mean it in that manner, trust me man i woulda said it that way. but like i said u people makin it sound like i was referring to him. you should try venting your anger on something else. don't be a hater man.

Me... hating on you? Hardly. You're not worth my effort. But you are worth me getting rid of you. I tried to be civil. I tried to be nice. I was about 2 seconds from banning you and decided to let you stay.

Now... I see that was a mistake.

So, good bye. We don't need your type here, causing trouble or with the 'i don't give a shit' attitude.

Laters homie.

nycustom3151
08-07-2005, 06:56 PM
shoulda banned his IP... jeez

nycustom3151
08-07-2005, 07:03 PM
if you can 8-)

Ridenour
08-07-2005, 07:07 PM
What an incredible-edible dipshit you are.

Neutrino
08-07-2005, 07:38 PM
if you can 8-)

nycustom you are in breach of user guidelines. Any further sign-ups and abuse will be reported to your ISP Verizon Internet Services and its subcontractor Stream New York located in 85 Dan RD Canton MA.

have a wonderful day. :)

Add your comment to this topic!