Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

fuel problem

latino26
08-05-2005, 06:51 PM
hey guys i did changed the injectors but have same problem. i also changed my fuel pump no luck so im back to drawing board. so if anybody has some idea please help me out. i got this car 5 month ago and never even herd it run for one minute maybe by some chance ill could get it running with your guys help please. thanks for checking the post.

flyinMKIV
08-05-2005, 11:11 PM
umm, what is the problem? You mentioned a fuel problem in the title. Be a little more specific.

latino26
08-05-2005, 11:18 PM
hey guys i did changed the injectors but have same problem. i also changed my fuel pump no luck so im back to drawing board. so if anybody has some idea please help me out. i got this car 5 month ago and never even herd it run for one minute maybe by some chance ill could get it running with your guys help please. thanks for checking the post.

the problem i have is that my supra isnt getting fuel past my injectors
i have presure in the fuel rail but from that point on no good it starts for a half min because the cold start injector but the injectors doent want to take over so she stalls.

flyinMKIV
08-06-2005, 02:24 PM
what size injectors are you running? and are their any other modifications done to the fuel system?

latino26
08-06-2005, 08:04 PM
stock injectors.i have done no mods until i get it running everthing in engine is all stock.like i posted the first time the car was running good until he hooked the battery up wrong since then it havent ran. i checked all the fuses and relays everything seems to be good checked my wires as well.
and still nothing its crazy because it runs off the cold start injector which starts the car then the injectors are sopose to take over but they dont it shuts off.do you think it could be the ecu thats bad.
or maybe the efi resistor im not sure what these items would cause im just trying to think of some thing.thanks for taking the time to stop bye i really could use some help.

4cd30l
08-22-2005, 04:55 AM
are the injectors pulsing cause i have that problem at the moment it could be wires or a computer

latino26
08-22-2005, 11:49 PM
are the injectors pulsing cause i have that problem at the moment it could be wires or a computer

no they are not thats why im thinking ecu.but im not 100% sure.

GadflyII
08-24-2005, 04:14 PM
well, it is either your harness, or your ECU.

I would check where the wiring harness connects to the ECU, if it had an aftermarket computer, such as an AEM, MOTEC, or even an E-manage they may have but the injector wires.

4cd30l
08-25-2005, 05:55 AM
hey it was my wiring harness one of the wires were stuffed thatnks for ya help its running good now only 5 psi though should turn it up hehehe

Add your comment to this topic!