Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

The Best Getaway Vehicle

King Of Crunk
08-05-2005, 12:20 AM
What's up guys.....and of course the ladies :sunglasse (i'll give my phone number later..)..i was just wondering what your favorite getaway from the po-po vehicle would be....it has to be any street legal UNmodded car or bike from the past or present...and you should give a decent reason why...thanks for reading and i can't wait for the answers.. :grinno:

PS- I think i would choose a Hayabusa because you would be able to go insanely fast and would be able to squeeze into those tight places like alleys and stuff that a crown vic just wouldn't be able to go....

-The Stig-
08-05-2005, 12:42 AM
I'd use some form of delivery truck. Like a UPS or FEDEX truck... that is to say you weren't already being chased.

Nobody would suspect a delivery truck was holding criminals as they ran from a crime.

Think about it.

CassiesMan
08-05-2005, 12:44 AM
I wouldn't take a bike, to easy to get dead if running from the cops.

It depends. If Im runing after say, a bank heist, and I had others with me, I'd want an ///M5 or a RS Audi. Something fast, can pull up top, handle pretty well, and generally be able to move. That is, of course, if they see me. If not, I would just have like an ice cream truck off ot the side, hop in that, and slowly drive away while the cops are out looking for some hot car running, they ignore the ice cream truck pidling off away from the scene.

If I was just flat out running from the cops after like, speeding, definately somethign that can handle, as I would just head for the nearest twisty road, and loose them there.

If I was allowed a modded car to run in, then 100% NQA a MkIV Supra.

King Of Crunk
08-05-2005, 12:49 AM
good idea with the UPS truck....nobody would even guess that..hehe

-Jayson-
08-05-2005, 12:52 AM
an fully armed apachi helicopter

King Of Crunk
08-05-2005, 01:03 AM
an fully armed apachi helicopter

cheater! :loser:

PWRDbyUNCLEbens
08-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Definantley the Batmobile. MAd TYt3 FlAMEtHr0M3R YOE!!!!!1111111
http://www.canadiandriver.com/news/images/batmobile1.jpg

King Of Crunk
08-05-2005, 01:29 AM
LOL....awesome ricer language use...

RaidenKing
08-05-2005, 02:10 AM
I would use a hearse. The money would be hidden under the coffin where a dead body would be kept. My henchmen would be part of the convoy on the hearse.

Or I would have a contact with someone who drives an ambulance and have him pick us up quick and then speed outa there sirens on and all.

King Of Crunk
08-05-2005, 02:22 AM
i firgured you guys would be naming exotics and stuff....i like your ideas....i like your ideas alot....*shifty eyes*

mason_RsX
08-05-2005, 05:56 AM
///M3 baby!! as soon as I saw the thread name its the only car that came to mind

great acceleration to get some distance between me and the cops, and handling so I can bob and weave down the highway...lets see some stupid Crown Vic catch me!

oh and theres no turbo, cause im runnin from the cops I dont have time for turbo lag

-Josh-
08-05-2005, 08:14 AM
Moped....because no one would be stupid enough to try it...but me..

turtlecrxsi
08-05-2005, 09:02 AM
I originally thought Hyabusa, but after reading how "to easy to get dead"...

The other ideas of ambulance, hearse and ice cream truck even are interesting...

But what about a cop car?

JekylandHyde
08-05-2005, 09:24 AM
http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/xtfamily/cxt.asp

-Josh-
08-05-2005, 09:49 AM
I change my mind, this would be my getaway car... :rofl:

JL421 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00067F1CE/qid=1123253234/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-9915715-5733543?v=glance&n=507846)

My favorite review yet...

The Donk is just the sweetest thing I have ever witnessed in my 18 years of life. Even better than getting busy with Lauren. I love to handle my Badonkadonk on the weekends in the sand with my friends. This thing is worth the price, because in today's America, we may have to go to war at any moment, and if we do, you'll want a Badonkadonk in your behind. I like how the Donk can reach speeds of up to 40 m.p.h., and though it's not street legal, you can drive it anywhere seeing as it is an atv. Do you like breakfast in bed? I do. Anyway, this thing is the real deal. I love diapers and to watch wierd drag queen movies in my Donk, and I think you will enjoy them too. Also, breast pumps are easy to operate in the Badonkadonk and to Donk in the Tonk of the Bonk-a-Kadonk-a-Doink shim sham blam.

RaidenKing
08-05-2005, 10:12 AM
I originally thought Hyabusa, but after reading how "to easy to get dead"...

The other ideas of ambulance, hearse and ice cream truck even are interesting...

But what about a cop car?

Because then if another cop saw you speeding off, sirens on or not, he would probably feel inclined to radio and find out what would be going on and if assistance would be needed.

You could probably play it off easily and radio back claiming to make a routine traffic stop but they have radio codes I'm not familiar with so I myself would probably fail in such a situation.

I've revised my plan.

Rob a bank with 3 or 4 other guys then escape quickly from the scene in an M3 with a random license plate stolen off of some random model bmw found in a parking garage.
Stop at a location not far from the scene and change everything, there would be a driver there who wouldn't be involved in the heist at all to take the M3 and change the license plate to a valid and registered one. If stopped then he could not be identified because he wouldn't be on the cameras in the bank or witnessed by others taking the cash (he would also be of a different ethnicity than the robbers as to avoid confusion of identity because we'll be wearing masks.

Meanwhile me and the 3 other guys change into paramedic outfits and one plays the victim on a stretcher just in case. The inside of the ambulance would have a large panel bored out to store the loot in and I would drive up front with my passenger while the guy in the back dressed up as a paramedic would be pretending to take care of the victim (who would be preferably female because there are tons of things you can take a female to the hospital for that a cop would feel awkward stopping)

We'd actually head to the hospital but wouldn't go inside, siren would be off upon entering as to not attract attention and we would casually load up an H3 with the goods. The floor in the back would be taken out completely as to hide the loot in just in case.

Then we're road trippin the hell outa there man.

JekylandHyde
08-05-2005, 11:47 AM
lol ....

The average succesful bank robber gets about $3000. They have to deal with tellers, managers, financial advisors, security gaurds, multiple cameras and lots of other customers. If they can get the money, deal with all of those people and escape ... they typically get around $3000 if the package doesn't explode in a big mess of dye.

Comparison time:
The average ATM/MAC machine has roughly $50,000 in it. If it happens to have side-car cash, that amount could be doubled.

One camera. One person (first-line maintenance).

I wonder which would be easier and more worthwhile?

TheStang00
08-05-2005, 11:48 AM
i would have to choose a 1968 427 sohc mustang, and then splooge myself

drftk1d
08-05-2005, 12:13 PM
armored car?

whoever thought of the thing with the hearse... i dunno about you man you might have issues

King Of Crunk
08-05-2005, 12:39 PM
anyone want to come and bash in an ATM machine with me?

CassiesMan
08-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Id rob the place where I work if I had too. I always get the closing shift, and every night as I walk out, the safe is wide open, and the manager is counting it. He is alone, and no gaurds, no cammeras...Take a stick of bianco di oro to the back of his head, and grab all the cash I want. I know that on a slow day, our store brings in just under $100,000, and on the average weekend, its about $250,000 a day. On the fourth of july, we pulled in $400,000. Yet somehow...I only get $8.25 an hour.

BlackGT2000
08-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Late 90s forest green ford taurus. There are about 1000000000000 of them on every major highway and it would be hard to pick one out in a crowd.

-The Stig-
08-05-2005, 02:36 PM
:lol:

Guys maybe we should cool it with the "i'd rob this place" or "i'd rob that place cause..."

If anything were to go down, we might be suspects. :uhoh:

Highly unlikely though.

JekylandHyde
08-05-2005, 05:30 PM
RedNeck383, you're a suspect anyway :p

j/k ... you are right, it is silly to even talk about such things in theory. Why not close this? :)

drftk1d
08-06-2005, 09:43 AM
because its non-spec so we dont need to stay on topic.

Right? :P

importeater5_0
08-06-2005, 12:37 PM
this kid i know just got caught running from the cops on his bike. the stupid part is he got away but stopped somewhere for a lil bit and then a cop recognized the bike and he was ambushed wit a bunch of cops, sux 4 him.

King Of Crunk
08-06-2005, 01:18 PM
yeah i could understand if this was in a special forum but it's in off topic....i dunno maybe i'm just trying to defend my own thread....

Right_LiRrr
08-07-2005, 12:11 AM
In GTA I usually use the tank...

-The Stig-
08-07-2005, 01:52 AM
In GTA I usually use the tank...

jetpack > tank

:evillol:

King Of Crunk
08-07-2005, 11:23 AM
hydra>jetpack....not only can you fly straight fast as hell but you can also drop down on stuff.....and attack!!! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Drifty
08-07-2005, 11:31 AM
naw man you rob a licence plate from a silver civic 1998, and put it on another 98 silver civic. rob the place and go down 4 blks and change the plates again on the civic and get away, there a KAtrillion silver civics but make sure the on you are geting away in has v-tec yo! lol

Colov99
08-07-2005, 11:35 AM
1971 dodge monacco 440. Hey it worked for the Blues Brothers. Also for you ATM happy people, ATMs have a gps transmitter in them so if you take one then it tells the cops exactly where you are within a 7ft (or smaller) radius.

ec437
08-07-2005, 11:55 AM
ATMs also have numerous shock sensors and are pretty hard to break open before the cops get there.

Ace$nyper
08-07-2005, 01:03 PM
get away?
blah blast your self a hole out
so i'll say all I need is a huffy oh yae a big line of coke and m16 with grenade launcher wouldn't hurt.

funny thread idea

mason_RsX
08-07-2005, 03:50 PM
ATMs have a gps transmitter in them so if you take one then it tells the cops exactly where you are within a 7ft (or smaller) radius.

No they don't

ATMs also have numerous shock sensors

No they don't

But still have fun stealing one, taking tons of time and many tools trying to crack one, and finding it only has $100 left

-The Stig-
08-07-2005, 04:05 PM
No they don't

No they don't

But still have fun stealing one, taking tons of time and many tools trying to crack one, and finding it only has $100 left

That's why you wait till it gets refilled... sheeesh you don't think like a criminal.

Pathetic. :icon16:

King Of Crunk
08-07-2005, 04:38 PM
That's why you wait till it gets refilled... sheeesh you don't think like a criminal.

Pathetic. :icon16:
:lol2:

ec437
08-07-2005, 06:35 PM
No they don't

umm, yes, actually, yes they do. I don't know where you went to finishing school but they didn't do a very good job.

mason_RsX
08-07-2005, 08:46 PM
No they don't...there aren't shock sensors on ATM's...there honestly aren't

you have no idea how much is being put in, you don't know how many transactions have taken place since the last fill, and depending on the store they remove the money nightly

Igovert500
08-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Minion from Twisted Metal 2 :biggrin:
http://us.st5.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/adux_1854_48438482

Anyway, a bit off topic, but still a good story...

A year or two ago my friends and I were in an industrial type district fooling around/racing. When we drive by this 2 door truck just sitting on the side of the street with the engine running and nobody in it.

We being the trouble-makers we are...start joking around about moving the truck a 1/8 mile down the road and then hiding to see the owner's confusion. Well as it were, this particular time we did not pull that prank (although it has been done prior and since) and just raced and drove home.

The next morning we somehow hear that there was a robbery in that industrial district and the police were looking for a 2 suspects and a small 2 door truck...

We almost stole their getaway car :biggin:

King Of Crunk
08-08-2005, 02:57 PM
i don't know if they do or not...but this is how you should rob it..hehe... http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/984932/posts

Ridenour
08-08-2005, 03:41 PM
I would have to go with an E350 van or whatever (the big white, windowless vans in the movies that the badguys always have) - they can be loaded up with shit and guys, and look very get-away-like.

speedthrill
08-08-2005, 04:22 PM
Minion from Twisted Metal 2 :biggrin:
http://us.st5.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/adux_1854_48438482

Anyway, a bit off topic, but still a good story...

A year or two ago my friends and I were in an industrial type district fooling around/racing. When we drive by this 2 door truck just sitting on the side of the street with the engine running and nobody in it.

We being the trouble-makers we are...start joking around about moving the truck a 1/8 mile down the road and then hiding to see the owner's confusion. Well as it were, this particular time we did not pull that prank (although it has been done prior and since) and just raced and drove home.

The next morning we somehow hear that there was a robbery in that industrial district and the police were looking for a 2 suspects and a small 2 door truck...

We almost stole their getaway car :biggin:

Now what would have happened if you had done such a thing :lol2:

"two robbers are catched by the police because they themselves couldn't find the getaway truck anymore. They say they parked the truck right in front of the building. But, it was found a block down the road, were it mysterially was waiting for them with it's engine running. It's like God himself wanted them to go too jail!"
:lol2:

Mr. Luos
08-08-2005, 05:36 PM
http://www.campyonly.com/images/modbikes/tommasini.jpg

Ridenour
08-08-2005, 06:28 PM
^ Noone would ever suspect it! :)

TheStang00
08-08-2005, 07:43 PM
http://www.campyonly.com/images/modbikes/tommasini.jpg

didnt burntrice drive one of those?

King Of Crunk
08-09-2005, 01:44 AM
holy shyt! i remember reading some his crap before i was a member... didn't he have a turbo echo or something?

JekylandHyde
08-09-2005, 10:54 AM
ATMs also have numerous shock sensors and are pretty hard to break open before the cops get there.

Who said anything about breaking one open?

It's much easier to jam something in the machine and wait for the first-line maintenance person to come and open it for you.

This is the way to do it:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/08/08/brazil.heist.reut/index.html

-Josh-
08-09-2005, 11:03 AM
holy shyt! i remember reading some his crap before i was a member... didn't he have a turbo echo or something?

He probably thought he did. In reality it was more like a Bigwheel, like little kids have.

-The Stig-
08-09-2005, 11:54 AM
He probably thought he did. In reality it was more like a Bigwheel, like little kids have.

Remember the Big Wheels with the wheelie bars on them? So you could do "stunts"...

[peter griffin] Yeah.... good times... [/peter griffin]

-Josh-
08-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Remember the Big Wheels with the wheelie bars on them? So you could do "stunts"...

[peter griffin] Yeah.... good times... [/peter griffin]

I didn't get that one... My bigwheel broke after like one week..the wheels split in half, as they usually do. That's when i decided to get the Eclipse... :uhoh:

mason_RsX
08-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Who said anything about breaking one open?

It's much easier to jam something in the machine and wait for the first-line maintenance person to come and open it for you.

This is the way to do it:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/08/08/brazil.heist.reut/index.html

hahaha now thats a robbery! and I like the pink bike to...

and im really enjoying telling you guys that your get-rich-quick ATM robbing schemes (at least the non-bank ATM's) won't work.......its extremely difficult to jam the money slot by hand from the outside, you have to know the inner workings of a machine to do that...

and if you jam something into the card reader or reciept printer the mechanic will only open the top of the machine and not the safe...and maintanence guys don't know the safe codes....to get into the safe you have the have the armoured car service guys (with guns and sometimes UC guards) open it for you

King Of Crunk
08-09-2005, 03:05 PM
I didn't get that one... My bigwheel broke after like one week..the wheels split in half, as they usually do. That's when i decided to get the Eclipse... :uhoh:
WOW you went straight from the big wheel to the eclipse!?! I at least went from the big wheel to Pow-pow-Powerwheels, gave me alot of driving experience at 3mph... :icon16:

xXxRocker5150
08-09-2005, 07:52 PM
i was just wondering what your favorite getaway from the po-po vehicle would be....

your mom

j/k :icon16:

King Of Crunk
08-09-2005, 08:08 PM
i know...everyone wants to ride my mom :icon16:

JekylandHyde
08-09-2005, 08:43 PM
and if you jam something into the card reader or reciept printer the mechanic will only open the top of the machine and not the safe...and maintanence guys don't know the safe codes....to get into the safe you have the have the armoured car service guys (with guns and sometimes UC guards) open it for you

That is 100% false.

My step-father used to do first line maintenance on ATMs.
There is no safe. It just has cartridge for the cash just like a soda machine has a catridge fill with soda bottles.

When there is a problem with an ATM like: a jammed car reader, out of money, out of paper, they send out "first line maintenance."
That is what my stepfather did.

They have the keys to the entire machaine and kind do the basic stuff like changing the paper roll for the printer or unjamming a card reader. If the machine is out of money and the mahcine has "side car cash." He could fill it. The side car cash is not available to the customer. It is just extra money in the machine so the first-line maintenance guys can fill up the regular catridges.

That being said, how many of those guys are going to risk their lives if they get robbed?

Neither the 1st line or second line maintence guys are required to carry a weapon, but they can. The second line mainteneance are the guys that fixed the more advanced problems like computer issues.

xXxRocker5150
08-09-2005, 10:29 PM
i know...everyone wants to ride my mom :icon16:
:screwy: :eek7: :lol2: :lol: :grinno:

mason_RsX
08-10-2005, 12:47 AM
That is 100% false.

My step-father used to do first line maintenance on ATMs.
There is no safe. It just has cartridge for the cash just like a soda machine has a catridge fill with soda bottles.

When there is a problem with an ATM like: a jammed car reader, out of money, out of paper, they send out "first line maintenance."
That is what my stepfather did.

They have the keys to the entire machaine and kind do the basic stuff like changing the paper roll for the printer or unjamming a card reader. If the machine is out of money and the mahcine has "side car cash." He could fill it. The side car cash is not available to the customer. It is just extra money in the machine so the first-line maintenance guys can fill up the regular catridges.

That being said, how many of those guys are going to risk their lives if they get robbed?

Neither the 1st line or second line maintence guys are required to carry a weapon, but they can. The second line mainteneance are the guys that fixed the more advanced problems like computer issues.

you step-father was a technician.... but I am an ATM technician...I've been fixing them for 6 years...There is a safe, with a combination...and a combination not known to many ppl outside armoured car service...inside the safe is a "cartrige" but its called a cassette and you need a key to get in the cassette if you crack the safe...

and maintanence guys have the keys to open the plastic compartment to access the safes keypad, but you need the code to open the safe

First line guys do fix card reader jams and paper issues....BUT unless the maintanence guys are filling the machine with their own money (which is SO stupid) the armoured car service does an emergency fill.....think about it, the ATM transfers money + srucharge from customer X to the armoured car service account...if a random maintanence guy put his money in then his money would be going to the customer and the bank transfer would send the money to the armoured car account...mainatnence guys don't fool around with their own money like that because its hard to figure out whose money is whose in the ATM and armoured car ppl dont trust regulars with their cash...so it cant happen

uranium235powered
08-13-2005, 05:45 PM
A golden coloured '99 Toyota Corolla with a "**** Driving School" banner mounted on top.

Officer Redneck
08-14-2005, 01:33 AM
A 1977 Buick Electra 225 (duece and a quarter). 455 cubic inches of power and a 3 ton body. Who the hell is gonna try to stop that.

Add your comment to this topic!