Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Need To Sell! '93 Gs

firefly948
08-05-2005, 12:16 AM
hey guys...I need to sell my car. I want to buy a '99 Jetta, but i need the money from this car in order to be able to afford it!

I'm asking $3000 usd for it...it is negotiable, but i can't afford to drop the price too much. Ummm...It's a 1993 MX3 GS, 1.8L v6.
-17" ICW rims
-Monza Pacesetter cat-back exhaust.
-interior neons
-MazdaSpeed mud guards (4) and front spoiler
-10 disc changer
-kenwood speakers
-brand new water pump
-new thermostat (replaced myself)
-new hydraulic belt tensioner
-kuhmo ecsta tires
-spoiler
-power doors, windows, and sunroof
-tined back window

269,000 miles on it, but it runs like brand new. I do all the maintenance myself every 3000 miles, never more, sometimes less. I clean the spark plugs every 3000miles and put a teaspoon of oil in each cylinder every 6000 miles. This helps to keep the piston rings in good condition. I still have the original exhaust, in case you don't like the sound of the Monza, and i also have a pair of black altezza taillights, if you'd like to put those back on, you'd just have to get one of the lights rechromed on the inside. It'd probably cost you 30 bucks at a paint and body shop.

Like i said, i need to sell this car. Everyone sees the 269,000 miles, and gets scared away, but you guys know that this car will last forever. As long as you treat it right, it'll last you for a long long time. Thanks alot guys. Hope I'll be doing business with some of you soon! If you want to see it, check out this site, i have before and after pics... www.cardomain.com/id/mxmasta

firefly948
08-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Hey guys...I just got the front end of my car repainted and fixed...the front bumper was off alignment due to someone pulling too far through in their parking space. So i just got that fixed for $300. I also have a brand new rightturn signal, not that it needs it, just thought i'd let you know that you get a new right turn signal with it. I really hope i can do business with you guys soon...I've found a 99.5 jetta that i really want, but i need the money from this car first. Thanks alot!

firefly948
08-19-2005, 05:21 PM
bump...I've had this car in the paper for 2 weeks and have had no offers...If i don't sell it i'm not gonna get the jetta i want...so...tell ur friends!

Reaver19
08-26-2005, 09:49 AM
Where are you located?

firefly948
08-29-2005, 02:56 PM
Ontario California...about 30 minutes east of LA

Add your comment to this topic!