Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

FS: 2.25" Custom Borla Turbo P10 muffler with 3" tip - 100% Stainless

NismoPC
04-30-2002, 11:44 AM
Possibly selling my rear section ONLY custom 2.25" Borla Turbo Muffler with 3" polished stainless tip. The entire piece is stainless from the piping to the tip.

This will bolt on directly to the 1991-1996 P10 factory midpipe with no problems. Easy intallation as well.

To see pictures, please go here and scroll to the bottom.

http://nismopc.tripod.com/borla.htm

Will take more pics of complete rear section and post when time permits.

Asking price will be $175 + shipping OBO.

If interested, please post a reply or email me directly at nismopc@netzero.net

jays-g20 '96
04-30-2002, 12:52 PM
could you describe the sound quality on this muff?

NismoPC
04-30-2002, 01:06 PM
I don't know what I am doing yet. I am going to put the stock rear muffler back on it temporarily until I figure out what to do.

As you know it is kinda hard to explain sound without you actually hearing it, but...

The sound is quite distinct. Borla has a very nice tone to it. If you are installing it as a replacement/upgrade for you stock muffler, you will really like the deep tones it emits.

It is louder than stock, but within reason. And the angled tip is really nice looking since it is not a coffee-can size tip. Compliments the rear of the P10 very nicely in my opinion.

lloyd_nickens
05-01-2002, 01:50 PM
so its not like most honda exhausts where it makes it sound like you are going 90 and are really going 25?

NismoPC
05-01-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by lloyd_nickens
so its not like most honda exhausts where it makes it sound like you are going 90 and are really going 25?

You are correct. But still, I highly recommend using the OEM mid pipe with resonator or if you do a custom mid-pipe, have a glasspack resonator installed as well.

This set-up is almost identical to the NX2000 rear section Borla use to sell a few years ago. I had one when I owned a '91 NX2000.
It's very similiar to the set-up Nissan sold through Nismo a few years ago for the NX2000 and Sentra SE-R's. But that was a Nismo/Borla full cat-back.

Only difference is this was custom made for my P10 locally and is only the rear section (like the Borla NX2000 mentioned above) with oem located stainless steel hangers and flange. It is a direct fit replacement for your OEM muffler.

jays-g20 '96
05-02-2002, 07:16 AM
I'd take it if I didn't have to replace my rear calipers... That's setting me back a bit... :rolleyes:

NismoPC
05-02-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by jays-g20 '96
I'd take it if I didn't have to replace my rear calipers... That's setting me back a bit... :rolleyes:

I've got nothin' but time on my hands. :cool:

Not in any hurry to unload it, so...

...if no one else is interested by the time you get your rear calipers done, let me know.

We can discuss it at that time. Hell, I would even consider driving half way there and meeting you to cut on shipping costs.

NismoPC
05-09-2002, 09:59 PM
SOLD! :)

Add your comment to this topic!