Page updated on 11-24-2017

g35 shocks Replacement needed?

rkang915
08-03-2005, 12:54 AM
Im new at this but i was plannin to lower my g with 1'' inch ibach springs and i was wondering do i have to replace my shocks too. Would it be okay to leave the shocks stock? Would i have any problems later on?? I was thinking about the coilover but their pretty expensive. thanks

jdizzy204
08-03-2005, 10:46 AM
Im new at this but i was plannin to lower my g with 1'' inch ibach springs and i was wondering do i have to replace my shocks too. Would it be okay to leave the shocks stock? Would i have any problems later on?? I was thinking about the coilover but their pretty expensive. thanks

well if you plan on lowering your g more than .7-.8 inches look to spend a bit more money. if you are lowered more than that, you will need camber arms in front and back to get close to stock alignment specs. if you dont , the inside of your tires will wear faster than the outside and cost u a buttload of money down the road. if i were you, i would save up for an adjustable coilover steup with camber plates/arms and lower it, align it and go on with life. :2cents:

rkang915
08-03-2005, 10:14 PM
thanks

Add your comment to this topic!