should i buy one?

94cutsupreme
08-01-2005, 02:57 PM
I saw a nice Mazda Mx-6 today for sale for 1350. It's standard, has a cd player, sunroof, nice interior...All the visible things looked good. I'm not sure what year it was...Maybe a 95 or so? I called the guy who was selling it and he told me he just got a new exhaust and a tune up and all that it needed was a new battery. Does that price seem kind of cheap for this car? I've never known anyone who owns a Mazda so my question is this. Is this kind of car known to be dependable? Will it last me for at least a few years? I don't know how many miles are on it but I will find out!

Any advice or comments are appreciated! :biggrin:

shawnwilliams
08-05-2005, 04:28 AM
check the k's. Next, get him to put a battery in, and then say you'll pay for that after if you buy the car. Then let it run, he could just be scamming you into buying a dead car.

Arnolds97
09-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Got 174k on my LS. They will with mileage have some front end issues. But that is to be ecpected. The e-Brake has a tendency to for the boot at the rear to tear and it corrodes and will cause it to drag and ruin you pads. Look for that. Had some issues with CV boots. I think that it turns so sharp that it binds them more than other cars. Other than that I ran the shit out of the car at least 6000 rpm daily. Bought at 40000 miles. Paint will fade soon unless garaged.

Add your comment to this topic!