Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

For Sale....

evoryda
07-31-2005, 09:27 PM
if anybody is interested in a NOS brand nitrous kit, let me know, im trying to sale mine. its a dry kit, adjustable from 50-60-70 hp shots, has newer style 10lb bottle(anodized blue with super hi-flo nozzle) and includes a on-the-spot pressure gauge, 2 extra safety valve caps(+ the one thats in the bottle now) and a NOS brand bottle warmer(toggle switch controlled and keeps bottle around 900-1100lbs of pressure). all switches, wiring, instructions included. oh yea i forgot to add it (the nos) is armed by a toggle switch and comes on ONLY UNDER FULL THROTTLE (for safety) by another switch near throttle body. im goin to let it go for cheap, i paid over 700 for it all and i dont want NOWHERE near that for it. nothin is wrong with it, i just need the money to finish my turbo project up, i hate to sell it, and i would use the money ive been saving to finish it up but i asked my girl to marry me a month ago and i need to save for the big day, may 6th 2006 and the only way ill get turbo put on my RAGE to sell the nos kit. SHE SAID SO :grinyes: . so somebody help me out here. itll be a hook-up on both ends. IF ANY INTEREST just POST, PM or email or im evoryda@aol.com. LATER Jeremy

evoryda
08-08-2005, 09:02 PM
come on, NOBODY INTERESTED? not even interested in the cheap-ass price? dang its a deal really. :smile:

Add your comment to this topic!