Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

family car racers

adramire25
07-30-2005, 04:40 AM
Why do you guys in family cars always trying to hang with performance cars..Mustangs, Camaro I just ran into someone on the freeway and had to smoke him, please check your ego's and settle down. :shakehead

cobradude360
07-31-2005, 08:52 AM
ok buddy u need to shut up this is not the place to be bad mouthing cars i dont know why others do it but i do it because no one else around me has a suped up crown vic or grnad marquis and beleave me i bet theres at least one out there that can smoke what ever u have

BiggerJon
07-31-2005, 10:16 AM
Why do you guys in family cars always trying to hang with performance cars..Mustangs, Camaro I just ran into someone on the freeway and had to smoke him, please check your ego's and settle down. :shakehead

let's see... i cannot fit into a mustang /camaro. maybe the new mustang, though i haven't tried. the vic is big, it is what i need. it is a v8, rwd, body on frame car.

respect someone else's passion and go home. :nono:

fbi-interceptor
07-31-2005, 04:09 PM
i bet the only reason that guy wrote in was because he has a 6 cylinder camaro and he got smoked. then he had to come here to cry and vent off some of his frustration!! lol get a life man

way2old
07-31-2005, 07:07 PM
Hey guys. I think we have a little kid that has not had their little butt kicked by a big block in a fairly large vehicle. They probably have a rice burner that thay have spent their allowance on performance modifications so it sounds good(sick bee). Oh well, guess they probably do not know what a big block is anyway. Hope they have fun blowing doors off family cars. My family car is a 4 door caprice. I know, it is a chevy and this is ford, with factory 454 and is a lot of fun to drive. Come see me bud. Will play your game.

adramire25
08-01-2005, 03:43 AM
I drive a 230 HP mustang V6, I don't disrespect anyone that drives a crown vic or what ever sedan you drive, I'm just tired of people in accords, crown vics, mini vans, trucks and ricers with their fart cans trying to race me. Those cars are NOT built for speed. I don't care how much money you put into them to make them fast.

I have not been beaten by any of these cars and I just ignore them when they try to race me now, my gas is too precious to race these idiots. If you drive any of these no disrespect it's the morons that don't realise what they can and can't compete with. I used to drive a Nissan Altima, Ford Explorer, Honda accord but I never lined up with a Mustang, Camaro, Eclipse or a Vette and thought oh yeah I can take em, get real people!

cobradude360
08-01-2005, 05:30 AM
ok so letme get this stright allthough its a chevy and im not to fond of it what about the impala ss is that not a performance sedan and the mercury merauder yea i guess you didnt think about that and what about cops how come they drive crown vic's , grand marquis's and chevy caprices and im sure many other people on this forum could think of more performance sedans and man u have a v6 in a mustang so shut up :loser: oh i forgot its got 230 hp so lets all bow down to the awsom V6 mustang

cobradude360
08-01-2005, 05:45 AM
oh yea and plese just leave this part of the forum and stick to the mustang part because we might drive cars that are looked apon as grandpa cars or slow sedans but i guess its a panther ( crown vic , grand marquis) thing you wouldnt under stand but thats just my :2cents:

jimmytroanoke
08-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Lets all agree to leave the moronic "my car is faster than yours" comments to the street racer forum!

BiggerJon
08-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Hey guys. I think we have a little kid that has not had their little butt kicked by a big block in a fairly large vehicle. They probably have a rice burner that thay have spent their allowance on performance modifications so it sounds good(sick bee). Oh well, guess they probably do not know what a big block is anyway. Hope they have fun blowing doors off family cars. My family car is a 4 door caprice. I know, it is a chevy and this is ford, with factory 454 and is a lot of fun to drive. Come see me bud. Will play your game.

you have a v6 mustang? hahahahaha :loser:

i wouldn't even race you because it would be tooo easy.

cobradude360
08-01-2005, 10:02 PM
i know and hes making fun of our cars

adramire25
08-02-2005, 02:36 AM
you have a v6 mustang? hahahahaha :loser:

i wouldn't even race you because it would be tooo easy.

Too easy my @ss if you got a stock crown vic your a fool if you think you can beat me and even if you got mods maybe. I have already dusted wanna be racers in family sedans, I'm not disrespecting those cars it's when people think they got a performance car that bothers me. I wouldn't waste my time racing a family car, V6 or not I can beat the majority of your cars, I've even seen Honda Civics beat your cars with an I-4 BWHAHA just face it your cars are slow big and heavy cars get a life!

cobradude360
08-02-2005, 05:05 AM
if our cars are slow then why are people like dennis reinhart and the fine people at angry duck tofu making performance stuff just for our cars and in this case size doesnt matter because you have a v6 lol :lol:

way2old
08-02-2005, 07:38 AM
BWHAHA just face it your cars are slow big and heavy cars get a life!

adramire25, when you get old enough to hike your leg when you pee, come and play with us big dogs. Until then just squat over in the corner and pee all over your self. By the way, there IS a Mustang forum down the page. Go there and play

ModMech
08-02-2005, 08:26 PM

Sounds like sour grapes from someone who was BEATEN by said "family sedan".

Skill will win out against power almost every time.

adramire25
08-03-2005, 05:25 AM
Sounds like sour grapes from someone who was BEATEN by said "family sedan".

Skill will win out against power almost every time.

It is not sour grapes, the reason I posted hear is because I had just got done racing a crown vic on the freeway and was p!ssed that they try to prove something all the time. I guess my skill wins out because as far as every one says my V6 can't win against a V8 in a family car but I have. Well it was nice bantering about with you guys I'm out of here, and remember it only looks stock :)

cobradude360
08-03-2005, 06:06 AM
v6 ah well c u later

Shick1988
08-19-2005, 10:32 AM
So if our cars get beat by I-4 civics then how do you explain this... http://www.mitchsplace.com/crownvicmuscle/cvbopics.html check out the bottom of the page.

ModMech
08-19-2005, 05:42 PM
Yea, I don't see too many 14s STOCK Hondas. time for the MM boys to unleash some whoop-ass on the ricers.

cobradude360
08-19-2005, 09:53 PM
:iagree: but what about the grand marquis's and the crown vic oh wait them to lol thay can still whip a hondas ass itl just cost alot on gas but oh man is it worth it . lol like to day my friend jason has a 1996 neon sport and he thinks its fast so i pull up next to him at a light and let him take off fast then i hit it and go flyin by lol he didnt stand a chance

BiggerJon
08-21-2005, 01:18 AM
i thought this 16 year old punk was going away!!!!!!!!!!???????????

go home! hump your single exhaust and shut up!

cobradude360
08-21-2005, 07:56 AM
humo it he probly makes :uhoh: love to it if u know what i mean

bobcoop06
08-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Okay, let's get a few things straight...

1) Street racing is retarded. If you do it, you're retarded too.

2) A stock Crown Vic CAN beat a stock V6 Mustang. Maybe not off the line, but in the long run it WILL pull ahead.

3) Whoever keeps talking about a Crown Vic having a "big block V8" is wrong. A 4.6 is NOT a big block engine. A 5.0 is NOT a big block engine.

That's all I've got.

UNO#1
10-01-2005, 08:58 PM
he said that civic's can beat a crown vic? I have a completly stock '92 grand marquis that womps on those ricers

Joegoalie
10-02-2005, 09:47 PM
LOL. A V6 Mustang vs. our beloved Crown Victorias. And a Crown Vic got beat by a Civic... Sure it did... I smoked a souped up saturn once with my STOCK 1994 Crown Victoria LX. And because you don't know much about them, that would be Grandma's car not the Police version. However, a V8 Mustang now you are talking but come on... The V6 are you drunk? And to those that are educated how did the Crown get the nickname Panther??

BiggerJon
10-04-2005, 10:17 AM
panther is the platform that it is built on.

Joegoalie
10-04-2005, 04:31 PM
panther is the platform that it is built on.
Yah, after I said that I did some research and found that out :D. Thanks for the reply though :).

UNO#1
10-11-2005, 03:57 PM
he said he has a 230hp V6 mustang? A stock V6 from about 1994-2004 only has a max of 195hp. I can fart more horse than that.

blade_48032
02-01-2006, 12:25 AM
It's ok, my friend has a 94 Dodge Ram with a 366 in it, cammed with flowmasters and a 3.93 rear gear. He talked all this crap about my 2003 P71 calling it a slow Taxi Cab and all this garbage. And when we finally put the two vehicles to the test, he jumped out on me about a car and a half and by the time we hit 70 I blew past him and put a good 5 cars on him up to 110 or so! I would race this V6 Mustang any day of the week and give him a a run for his money in my bone stock Police Interceptor Crown Vic! Show the V6 Mustang guy what it's like to get beat by a "TAXI CAB!" :naughty: haha

master hec0
02-01-2006, 04:24 PM
lol su this kid here is saying he can out run a cop car well i think hes full of it so to him i say shut the hell up

rhnocar
04-25-2006, 12:37 PM
I need to know what you mean by wanna be racers, you are aware that an E46 M5 would RAPE you and the same goes for a Mercury Marauder or an Impala SS. Really you should get your facts straight, BTW V6 mustangs are for people who are afraid of life and cant get ne

cobradude360
04-25-2006, 12:58 PM
Old Thread

Joegoalie
04-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Wow, this is an old thread. Sad to say my Crown looks like this now:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/InsightGoalie/Crash/100_0693.jpg
But, now I have this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/InsightGoalie/94%20%20T-bird%20%20LX/PhotoBucket1.jpg
Same engine and a little lighter. It's a nice car.

ghost1977
08-23-2006, 08:22 PM

u sound dump v8 it better v6 i smoke civics and v6 mustangs all the time and have 93 gm

ghost1977
08-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Too easy my @ss if you got a stock crown vic your a fool if you think you can beat me and even if you got mods maybe. I have already dusted wanna be racers in family sedans, I'm not disrespecting those cars it's when people think they got a performance car that bothers me. I wouldn't waste my time racing a family car, V6 or not I can beat the majority of your cars, I've even seen Honda Civics beat your cars with an I-4 BWHAHA just face it your cars are slow big and heavy cars get a life!

u sound dump as shyt civic can't keep up with me or v6 mustang

master hec0
08-23-2006, 10:07 PM
W0w Old Post Im The 3rd Person To Say This Is A Old Thread
Is Their Any Way Of Makin It Clearer?

way2old
08-24-2006, 06:31 AM
No problem.

Add your comment to this topic!