Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

95 Blazer 4.3 Won't Start

hansman1
07-27-2005, 07:10 PM
What all you people don't realize is yes that Porsche 944 Turbo S makes 22 lbs of boost. It came from the factory with adjustable konis all around, limited slip differential, larger 4 piston Brembo calipers, larger anti sway bars. In addition the partial list of mods are as follows: 55lb injectors, adjustable billet rising rate Fuel Pressure regulator (maxed out), worked k26-8 turbo, straight through stainless B&B exhaust (from turbo downpipe back), & a few other tricks of the trade. Flat out she will bury the speedo at 180 mph. It literaly spits flames out the back when I downshift. I routinely dust BMW m3's, Chevrolet C5s, big wing Subarus/Mitsubishis etc, etc. Any doubters come check her out at the next PCA (Porsche Club of America) Northeast Ramble/Rallye through New England.
That is all you will hear from me as I refuse to waste any more time in this forum.
later...much
:evillol:

blazee
07-27-2005, 07:38 PM
What all you people don't realize is yes that Porsche 944 Turbo S makes 22 lbs of boost. It came from the factory with adjustable konis all around, limited slip differential, larger 4 piston Brembo calipers, larger anti sway bars. In addition the partial list of mods are as follows: 55lb injectors, adjustable billet rising rate Fuel Pressure regulator (maxed out), worked k26-8 turbo, straight through stainless B&B exhaust (from turbo downpipe back), & a few other tricks of the trade. Flat out she will bury the speedo at 180 mph. It literaly spits flames out the back when I downshift. I routinely dust BMW m3's, Chevrolet C5s, big wing Subarus/Mitsubishis etc, etc. Any doubters come check her out at the next PCA (Porsche Club of America) Northeast Ramble/Rallye through New England.
That is all you will hear from me as I refuse to waste any more time in this forum.
later...much
:evillol:
:bs:There is no reason to lie. Just admit it, your car is a piece of shit. It's okay everyone has driven a beater at some point in their life. Don't feel bad if that is all that you can afford. You will get off welfare one day and be able to buy something better.

For someone that doesn't care about this forum, you sure are trying to hang around. Just move on. No one here likes you. We don't want to be your friend. No one gives a shit about your wannabe 911. Just move along asshat.

hansman1
07-27-2005, 07:46 PM
Now who is the ashat???!!!!!!!!!!
Next you are gonna tell me your 190 hp Blazer will beat my 1989 944 turbo s.
Which by the way the factory de-tuned because it beat the 911 in EVERY test. So they limited the boost to 11 lbs. It is made to run at 17lbs but with a little effort it can be quite effective. :grinyes:

Neutrino
07-27-2005, 10:13 PM
And what you don't realise is that by abusing this forum you are viloating his policies.

Any further abuse will be reported to your home ISP (comcast) and to your place of work Citation Graphics and its own ISP ATX TelecommunicationsServices.

Have a nice day. :smile:

Add your comment to this topic!