OEM Seat Fabric - Who has it?

CamaroRS92
07-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Anyone know of a source for seat fabric for 91 & 92 model years?

I need the "exact match" as far as fabric weave pattern and colors.

I have 3 extra sets of seats that are in good condition except the driver side bolsters. These are a little worn and a couple of them have a small tear in them, and I want to have that piece cut out and replaced with new. I want to restore these sets back to new condition
to go in couple of 3rd Gen Camaro restoration projects i am considering

Also looking for a source for the velour pinstripe fabrics used on the 85 & 86 models

J.Cutta
08-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Anyone know of a source for seat fabric for 91 & 92 model years?

I need the "exact match" as far as fabric weave pattern and colors.

I have 3 extra sets of seats that are in good condition except the driver side bolsters. These are a little worn and a couple of them have a small tear in them, and I want to have that piece cut out and replaced with new. I want to restore these sets back to new condition
to go in couple of 3rd Gen Camaro restoration projects i am considering

Also looking for a source for the velour pinstripe fabrics used on the 85 & 86 models

F-body motor sports has a exact match

Morley
08-05-2005, 04:56 AM
F body motorsports doesn't have a shining record as far as customer service goes. I'd try Hawks Third Gen Parts. http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/

CamaroRS92
08-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Thanks,
I had already checked out F-body Motorsports before this was posted. The fabrics and covers that they offer are NOT original. These are a cheap reproduction and aren't even close to OE.

However after much searching and question asking of several friends that are in the Upholsety / Restoration business, I lucked out and found a guy that just happened to have 6 yards of the "Real McCoy" on his shelf. I only needed about 1/2 yard to do the repairs but since it is such a rare fabric i bought it all, including a couple of scraps he had.
I had to pay $90 / yard for it but I got what I wanted, and now i have the fabric to re-create a total set of OE seat covers if i ever decide to do so.

Now the only thing left for me to find is the edge piping that GM used on those seats .

mcdonough125
03-01-2010, 01:37 PM
you can try this guy for the seat welts

http://www.smsautofabrics.com/

Add your comment to this topic!