Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Is dis a good deal in your opinion?

raidersnation99
07-21-2005, 03:39 AM
Alright i can buy a 1993 300zx for 1500 it has over 200,000 miles on it is the only delima... 5 speed n/a... If it's a good deal you think you can give me a few reasons why? Thanks

k3smostwanted
07-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Alright i can buy a 1993 300zx for 1500 it has over 200,000 miles on it is the only delima... 5 speed n/a... If it's a good deal you think you can give me a few reasons why? Thanks

if it still runs, its a good deal...

but reguardless i can give you a few good reasons why its a good deal.

1. if you completed a Twin Turbo Swap by a professional and got a professional paint job, you would still be well under the going prices of regular TT's in the US.
2. 200k miles is alot of miles...i would guess that it has been through alot fo highway driving which isnt all that bad on a car.
3. i would pay $1500 for a 93' shell that didnt even have a motor in it...
4. if you had the drivetrain professional rebuilt, you would still be well under the going price of N/A's
5. refer back to #1 but now imagine if you removed the $4000 worth of labor charges and did it yourself. you would be under the going price of N/As but you would have a Twin Turbofied beast.

resons not to buy it:
1. if you are trying to get away with buying the car for $1500 and hoping you will be able to drive it on a daily basis without sinking much money into it.
2. you plan to NOT turn it into a project car
3. you will not have money left over to fix what needs fixed.

jam4shi
07-21-2005, 01:47 PM
if it still runs, its a good deal...

but reguardless i can give you a few good reasons why its a good deal.

1. if you completed a Twin Turbo Swap by a professional and got a professional paint job, you would still be well under the going prices of regular TT's in the US.
2. 200k miles is alot of miles...i would guess that it has been through alot fo highway driving which isnt all that bad on a car.
3. i would pay $1500 for a 93' shell that didnt even have a motor in it...
4. if you had the drivetrain professional rebuilt, you would still be well under the going price of N/A's
5. refer back to #1 but now imagine if you removed the $4000 worth of labor charges and did it yourself. you would be under the going price of N/As but you would have a Twin Turbofied beast.

resons not to buy it:
1. if you are trying to get away with buying the car for $1500 and hoping you will be able to drive it on a daily basis without sinking much money into it.
2. you plan to NOT turn it into a project car
3. you will not have money left over to fix what needs fixed.

you typed this up and posted it about 5 minutes before i finished...

k3smostwanted
07-21-2005, 02:14 PM
you typed this up and posted it about 5 minutes before i finished...

:lol: i type pretty fast...i guess.

but according to the times it was about 31 minutes between my post and your post...:D

Add your comment to this topic!