Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What Has Four Wheels and Flies? Chevrolet Impala

DAVENEWJERSEY
07-19-2005, 12:41 AM
Any piece of sh*t Chevrolet Impala.

bermis519
07-19-2005, 02:01 PM
The only time my impala goes fast is when it's being towed behind a wrecker.

Mike

victimizati0n
07-20-2005, 05:05 PM
if your going to trash the impala, then leave, we dont want you here.

This forum is here so you guys can ask questions, not trash the forums up.

MCO_Death
07-20-2005, 07:04 PM
if your going to trash the impala, then leave, we dont want you here.

This forum is here so you guys can ask questions, not trash the forums up.

Quoted again for the truth of it.

Lurk more, Troll less.
:rolleyes:

thermal izod
07-20-2005, 08:45 PM
agreed, mco_death

bermis519
07-22-2005, 08:14 PM
it's a forum i can say what i want, and thanks guys, but i don't need a babysitter I can take care of my self and i don't need you telling me what to do.....so shut up and bite your tongue because i don't wanna hear it

mike

thermal izod
07-23-2005, 07:37 AM
write chevy a letter if ur so mad....most of us here have already made up out minds, either we love 'em or hate 'em...ur not gonna convert anyone here...do something productive w/ ur frustration...let the manufacturer know how upset/disappointed u are w/ their product.

bermis519
07-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Just so you know, i have made a half dozen calls to chevy. I'm not going to sit here and explain everything i have done with my car and who i have called. I have been through plain hell with this car, infact, it's going back in the shop to have the fuel pressure regulator replaced for the third time. They are going to look into the antifreeze smell because they believe the intake manifold is also leaking....again. It's been nothing but repeat problems, same parts going bad. Brakes, brakes and more brakes. I think i have gone through more brakes on this one car then the last three cars that i have owned. The transmission it shifting irratically...again. How can you sit there and tell me to do something productive??? I have been through eight rental cars!!! I have been stranded three damn times. You want me to go on or are you going to shut your fucking mouth. I really don't care what i say anymore, i can't stand to sit there and listen to people sit there and bitch about how some of us complain so much about our cars. You need to shut your mouth and let some of us vent. Chevy sucks, only because they have done nothing to help me with this car, it doesn't even have a hundred thousand miles on it yet. I have a few posts about all my problems. I'm not going to sit down and write chevy a letter because it's not going to do a damn thing. Why write them a letter if they didn't do anything the first six or so times i called? I'm not trying to convert anyone into hating their cars, thats not my intention. It seems that you are always bashing people who complain about their cars, and what they dislike about them. Just do us all a favor and shut your fucking mouth!!!!

Mike

DAVENEWJERSEY
07-23-2005, 09:43 PM
Just so you know, i have made a half dozen calls to chevy. I'm not going to sit here and explain everything i have done with my car and who i have called. I have been through plain hell with this car, infact, it's going back in the shop to have the fuel pressure regulator replaced for the third time. They are going to look into the antifreeze smell because they believe the intake manifold is also leaking....again. It's been nothing but repeat problems, same parts going bad. Brakes, brakes and more brakes. I think i have gone through more brakes on this one car then the last three cars that i have owned. The transmission it shifting irratically...again. How can you sit there and tell me to do something productive??? I have been through eight rental cars!!! I have been stranded three damn times. You want me to go on or are you going to shut your fucking mouth. I really don't care what i say anymore, i can't stand to sit there and listen to people sit there and bitch about how some of us complain so much about our cars. You need to shut your mouth and let some of us vent. Chevy sucks, only because they have done nothing to help me with this car, it doesn't even have a hundred thousand miles on it yet. I have a few posts about all my problems. I'm not going to sit down and write chevy a letter because it's not going to do a damn thing. Why write them a letter if they didn't do anything the first six or so times i called? I'm not trying to convert anyone into hating their cars, thats not my intention. It seems that you are always bashing people who complain about their cars, and what they dislike about them. Just do us all a favor and shut your fucking mouth!!!!

Mike

Freedom of speach rules!!
Chevrolet Sucks!!
Poor ass quality from slacker workmanship.
How can a US car manufacturer sell cars with missing sub frame welds??
GM customer service representation are low life liars, and an insult to all americans.
Again, I love this country and my ancestors have fought in service to it.
Free speach in this forum, you don't like it Fuck You and Fuck General Motors too!
The Chevy Impala is a death trap with missing / shoddy welding.

micali
07-23-2005, 10:07 PM
I've had my issues with my impala but I've found ways to fix them myself. Sell the peice of crap if you hate it so much.

p-impala
07-26-2005, 06:38 AM
hey bermis519, maybe your wife is too fat and your working your car too hard lugging her fat ass around. make her sit in the back seat and you might not go through so many front brake rotors. how's that for freedom of speech?

victimizati0n
07-30-2005, 06:12 PM
go bitch about your car somwhere else, and get the hell out of here.

if you dont like the car, then fucking get rid of it then.. no one gives a shit about you if your gonna trash cars that we like.

if you people wernt assholes about this stuff, then maby you could do something about it.. but whining like a litte bitch is going to get you nowhere

csm85c93
07-31-2005, 08:31 PM
Well, I know My 95 Impala isn't something to be made fun of. I don't like the like how people just feel the need to be pricks. Just makes me sick of people in the world like YOU!! But thats just my 2 cents and I wish people would actually care about other people instead of putting people down.

bermis519
08-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Well for one....my wife is not fat you little fuck, and it you are going to sit in here and bash people at a personal level and assume things then shut up i don't want to hear. Just the other day...i have another fuel pressure regulator put in my car, this is the third one, and i have tie rod end redone at 93,000 miles. They had to replace two fuel injectors after trying to clean them and they fail a test they do on them. Then i had to replace the rear brakes, I just replaced them at 78,000 miles. Now it has no power and if i stomp on it, it will kinda bog and then when the rpms get high enough it just takes off, in order to keep it over 70 mph on the expressway, I have to push the pedal down to kick it out of overdrive and then stomp on it to get it into passing gear and it's pissing me off. I put new plugs, wires, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator, new air filter, cleaned the fuel rail and all that shit and it's still fucking doing it. See, this is the kind of stuff that pisses me right off with this piece of shit impala. You spend all this money trying to fix it and it does nothing to fix whats wrong with it. It's a constant trouble shooting game to get it to run right. I don't appreciate my wife being called fat, she is 115 lbs at 5 foot 7. So fuck off and quit the little high school shit....thats just fucking low and i didn't appreciate that gesture. I hate my impala i'm still paying on it. If you don't appreciate me bashing on it then go somewhere else, i have every fucking right to bash it, i've owned it and i have suffered along with a few others in here........

I'm not going to sit here and bash you because i'm not a little childish fucktard like you!

If you said that to my face about my wife you would regret it.....trust me :wink:

mike

MoNsTeR`ImPaLa
08-01-2005, 10:04 PM
Well for one....my wife is not fat you little fuck, and it you are going to sit in here and bash people at a personal level and assume things then shut up i don't want to hear. Just the other day...i have another fuel pressure regulator put in my car, this is the third one, and i have tie rod end redone at 93,000 miles. They had to replace two fuel injectors after trying to clean them and they fail a test they do on them. Then i had to replace the rear brakes, I just replaced them at 78,000 miles. Now it has no power and if i stomp on it, it will kinda bog and then when the rpms get high enough it just takes off, in order to keep it over 70 mph on the expressway, I have to push the pedal down to kick it out of overdrive and then stomp on it to get it into passing gear and it's pissing me off. I put new plugs, wires, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator, new air filter, cleaned the fuel rail and all that shit and it's still fucking doing it. See, this is the kind of stuff that pisses me right off with this piece of shit impala. You spend all this money trying to fix it and it does nothing to fix whats wrong with it. It's a constant trouble shooting game to get it to run right. I don't appreciate my wife being called fat, she is 115 lbs at 5 foot 7. So fuck off and quit the little high school shit....thats just fucking low and i didn't appreciate that gesture. I hate my impala i'm still paying on it. If you don't appreciate me bashing on it then go somewhere else, i have every fucking right to bash it, i've owned it and i have suffered along with a few others in here........

I'm not going to sit here and bash you because i'm not a little childish fucktard like you!

If you said that to my face about my wife you would regret it.....trust me :wink:

mike

Damn i go away for a week and all hell breaks out Mike why not change the CAT it sounds like thats your problem and BtW every company makes one or two lemons every once and a while

bermis519
08-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Damn i go away for a week and all hell breaks out Mike why not change the CAT it sounds like thats your problem and BtW every company makes one or two lemons every once and a while

I would replace it but they want 700 fricking dollars for a catalytic converter...thats fucking highway robbery!!!!!!!!!

I might just take it off.......and put a straigh pipe on it...

mike

MCO_Death
08-02-2005, 08:38 PM
I would replace it but they want 700 fricking dollars for a catalytic converter...thats fucking highway robbery!!!!!!!!!

mike

Be sure to get a sound recording... I wonder what they sound like without it :icon16:

Pat_OD
08-02-2005, 10:32 PM
About a quarter of these impalas are lemons :/

p-impala
08-05-2005, 03:04 PM
your wife would leave you for me since my car isnt always in the shop, and im not moping around whinning about how much my ride sucks. my car runs great, looks good and has a happy owner.

thermal izod
08-06-2005, 11:24 AM
About a quarter of these impalas are lemons :/

it sure seems that way...i have to admit, i couldn't be happier w/ mine...34K on my 2000 when i got it june '04, up to 51K now, nothing wrong but my water pump went out a month or so ago. guess i got lucky...just wish everyone had that kinda luck. it's a great car, rides nice, fun to drive, routine maint. is cheap, i just wish there weren't such money pits comming outta this model.

MCO_Death
08-06-2005, 05:43 PM
it sure seems that way...i have to admit, i couldn't be happier w/ mine...34K on my 2000 when i got it june '04, up to 51K now, nothing wrong but my water pump went out a month or so ago. guess i got lucky...just wish everyone had that kinda luck. it's a great car, rides nice, fun to drive, routine maint. is cheap, i just wish there weren't such money pits comming outta this model.

There are good ones.

Should make a poll reporting which models people have had problems with. The vast majority as i've always pointed out are the 3.4's.

MoNsTeR`ImPaLa
08-06-2005, 06:43 PM

mike
700 ??? what you got on your forehead ???? wait i'll get you a link for a cheaper part
GM
http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/8239/catcost4fy.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/cart.cfm?CFID=4452487&CFTOKEN=24656657

ummmmmm thats a GM part i would assume you could get it for half that at a jobber

bermis519
08-06-2005, 06:55 PM
I called and talked to the guy yesterday. He said something about a y pipe and the converter and all this crap. He said it was a 15,000 fine if they cut it out and weld a new one up there. I told him that was crap. So Thats what it was almost 700 bucks to get it done and thats outrageous. I get a vibration at about 40 mph when i have min/mod throttle, but when i let of the gas it disappears? Whats going on now???

Mike

MoNsTeR`ImPaLa
08-06-2005, 07:00 PM
I called and talked to the guy yesterday. He said something about a y pipe and the converter and all this crap. He said it was a 15,000 fine if they cut it out and weld a new one up there. I told him that was crap. So Thats what it was almost 700 bucks to get it done and thats outrageous. I get a vibration at about 40 mph when i have min/mod throttle, but when i let of the gas it disappears? Whats going on now???

Mike
check that link thats everything you need and last time i had my car in the air i didnt notice a Y pipe mmmm im going to my garage right now i goto check this out

Add your comment to this topic!