Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hey guys i am new~!!!

MX100
04-26-2002, 02:27 PM
Hey guys~ I am new to this forum~ and just started modeling like a week ago~~ but I am alraedy donen 95% of my Mitsubishi Lancer E5 WRC version(my first model ever~). But I am makin it into a street car~ I am gonan take some picture of it soon but just need my friend to borrow me on more paint for my headlights then DONE!! Now i duno wat to do next~ I liv ein Richmond BC, Vancouver Canada and I been to many hobby shop before for my RC Car but I never c like places that haev Parts for model car to buy here mayeb there is and i didn't c i duno but if neone lives in Richmond and know a good place can u tell me~!?!? PLZ~!! =) well but my friend just got a part-time job @ this hobby shop so i can tell him to order them for me~ Hey o ya how can i make my own license plates ne one got ne idea? o and 1 more thing neone have picture of the new Fujimi INtegra and Civic Kit? I want them so bad~ newayz ya sorry for the long and boring post hehe better stop now BYE~:)

Jay!
04-26-2002, 03:17 PM
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=169116
Originally posted by MX100
I liv ein Richmond BC, Vancouver Canada and I been to many hobby shop before for my RC Car but I never c like places that haev Parts for model car to buy here mayeb there is and i didn't c i duno but if neone lives in Richmond and know a good place can u tell me~!?!? PLZ~!! =) We have some folks from BC, I think... Maybe they'll post... ;)Originally posted by MX100
Hey o ya how can i make my own license plates ne one got ne idea?Do you want to know you to design them, or print them on decal paper? If you're willing to settle for printing them on paper, you can use this site to make U.S. plates and just shrink them down and print them out: http://www.acme.com/licensemaker/

MX100
04-26-2002, 03:33 PM
Hey Jay thx for replying~~ =) o ya the license siet is awesome~ but is there ne chance that there is a Canada version of that hehe~~ and liek wat size should i shrink it to~!? newayz ya thx for teh big welcome =) this Forum 0wns~ =)

Add your comment to this topic!