Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

20 for my 02

jmpassanisi
07-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Please forgive my newness for I am not experianced with message boards. I just got an 02 3.5SE and I love her (I killed my '96 240sx). I already got my grille and tint and stereo yada yada...now I need rims. Nothing less than 20"will do but I catch some flak from some shops and others say it is no problem....do 20" rims fit without any setback? And I wanted to get a swaybar- will I still need it if I put on bigger rims?

x1gary
07-20-2005, 04:40 PM
I have never heard anyone put 20's on a sentra... but i cant say its never been done. What would be your purpose of getting swaybars ? Because, i got sway bars... to handle better, so my car doesnt learn much in corners. Swaybars wouldnt help you w\ 20's. But good luck ...

-G-

jmpassanisi
07-20-2005, 04:56 PM
I don't ahve a Sentra...I have an 02 Altima. I guess I will take fault for the confusion. And of course the swaybar wont help with the rims. I want it to help for handling. I guess I will take fault for that too...?

x1gary
07-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Hahahah ... My Bad for not paying too much attention, But 20 on an 02 Altima... Definately, but 20's for conering hard ? Usually when people get sway bars, they drive hard... well at least i do, and 20 are expensive to repair and to maintain... (Money on tires)... But its your choice.... no one else is going to appreciate more than you

-G-

Add your comment to this topic!