Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1995 240sx vs Maxima

Gipergon
07-17-2005, 10:47 PM
Hello guys well thiers one guy in brooklyn that have 240sx and saying he smokes anythin that get besides him keep BS to everyone that he Stay dead even with modded STi his car 1995 Manual 240sx with Ka24de have Catback Exhaust (with no cats), Cold Air Intake, AEM Pulley Kit, Stage 2 Clutch ANd LSD he just really getting on everyone nervs i have quastion can my freind 1997 Maxima SE manual with Cold Air Intake and stage 1 clutch Muffler with hi flow cat take out that 240sx ? from a roll or dead stop whatever ? i know you guys gona say race em and find out i just want to be make sure couse if maxima wont be able other freind 2005 SLK350 will !

so Do maxima have a chance couse i think this one will be close race !

Thanks !

Gipergon
07-17-2005, 11:40 PM
ohh Shit Sorry I didnt see it was Honda Forum

Rampart Crawler
08-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Hello guys well thiers one guy in brooklyn that have 240sx and saying he smokes anythin that get besides him keep BS to everyone that he Stay dead even with modded STi his car 1995 Manual 240sx with Ka24de have Catback Exhaust (with no cats), Cold Air Intake, AEM Pulley Kit, Stage 2 Clutch ANd LSD he just really getting on everyone nervs i have quastion can my freind 1997 Maxima SE manual with Cold Air Intake and stage 1 clutch Muffler with hi flow cat take out that 240sx ? from a roll or dead stop whatever ? i know you guys gona say race em and find out i just want to be make sure couse if maxima wont be able other freind 2005 SLK350 will !

so Do maxima have a chance couse i think this one will be close race !

Thanks !
old topic, but your friend should take him, if you ask me.

I'd hope you already have raced, by now.

Add your comment to this topic!