Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Prizm Projector/Euro Headlights

cvn76
07-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Does anyone know where I can find Projector/Euro Headlights for 96 Prizm? Please send your message to cvn76@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Akira13126
07-14-2005, 03:53 PM
All I can say is when looking for parts. Loook it up as a Toyota Corolla. The 2 cars are pretty much the same. The only diff I have noticed is the tail lights.

cvn76
07-15-2005, 05:58 AM
All I can say is when looking for parts. Loook it up as a Toyota Corolla. The 2 cars are pretty much the same. The only diff I have noticed is the tail lights.

Thank you for your suggestion, but FYI: Prizm's headlights and Corolla's headlights are not the same. The shape of both headlights appears to be the same but mounting brackets are different.

Again, thanks

The Russian Kid
07-27-2005, 12:01 PM
Thank you for your suggestion, but FYI: Prizm's headlights and Corolla's headlights are not the same. The shape of both headlights appears to be the same but mounting brackets are different.

Again, thanks

Corolla has headlights that are rectangular, whereas Prizm has oval.
It looks like the hood was also altered.

Ive heard you can put "Eyelids" on your current headlights.
Ive also heard maybe you could get the taillights of Prizm "smoked" dark tinted by dipping them into something.. I dont know how this would work for the headlights, because you would not be able to see at night.

Geting diferent colored lightbulb (blue/yellow) would look pretty cool also

and lucky for Prizms owners, the corner lights are clear, not traditional orange! (well.. not transperent but oblique)

:smile:

chadi
09-02-2005, 10:04 AM
the only things that are thesame are the brakes suspesion and engine...all cosmetics parts may look alike but are not the same...

and dude...i'd rather have amber cornerlights....
so im thinking about modding the bulb and switching the turn signal and corner light bulb...or something to be different...

blue/yellow bulbs are ugly...jus get white ones...

Add your comment to this topic!