Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

GM email contact will not accept Canadians

Peter Solarik
07-12-2005, 12:16 PM
Hi guys:
I called the dealer and inquired about piossible transmission recall. No such a thing.
I visited their web site and clicked on 'Contact Us' option.
Out popped the from other web sites familiar form to fill 'Questionary'.
Well I tried. Than one the requirements on the form asked me for state and ZIP code. I skipped those, and it informed me that I did not fill all the required points. There is not a provision for Canadians who want to contact them. I guess they do not want to hear about Canadian complains! Am I gettin' a run-around treatment?
Would anybody here be kind enough to provide GM valid email adress?
I have a valid complain, a car with only 54.000 km on clock that made my family now imobilized.
THe guys at transmission shop told me that they have to remove the trans in order to get to the pump which is the likely culprit.
Is anybody from GM visiting this forum?

BNaylor
07-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Hi guys:
I called the dealer and inquired about piossible transmission recall. No such a thing.
I visited their web site and clicked on 'Contact Us' option.
Out popped the from other web sites familiar form to fill 'Questionary'.
Well I tried. Than one the requirements on the form asked me for state and ZIP code. I skipped those, and it informed me that I did not fill all the required points. There is not a provision for Canadians who want to contact them. I guess they do not want to hear about Canadian complains! Am I gettin' a run-around treatment?
Would anybody here be kind enough to provide GM valid email adress?
I have a valid complain, a car with only 54.000 km on clock that made my family now imobilized.
THe guys at transmission shop told me that they have to remove the trans in order to get to the pump which is the likely culprit.
Is anybody from GM visiting this forum?

I don't know if this will help but try this link to Gm Canada:

http://www.gmcanada.com/english/home/index.html

Add your comment to this topic!