how to bypass emissions in IL!

07-10-2005, 09:37 AM

I just bought a 95 240sx w/ a rb20det and i will have to do emissions. I can try and put on the necessary equipment to get it to pass but its not gauranteed. I have heard that you can register the car in Rockford. Is this true? And if it is, how would I go about doing it? thanks

07-10-2005, 05:20 PM
you need to have a valid adress in rockford.

That is just one of many reasons to not live in Chicago......

In central Illinois, we don't have to worry about crap like that

Add your comment to this topic!